𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫||𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

"Miss Y/L/N, may I see you for a moment?" My science teacher, Mr Kent asks as I get ready to walk out of the classroom. I nod and internally groan. Talking to the worst teacher on earth is the last thing I want to do.

I walk over to his desk. "Yes, sir?" I ask.

"Y/N, I'm sure you're aware of this, but you're struggling in my class. You seem to lack inspiration and you seem to find things too difficult, then quit when things get tough. And because of that, your grades are struggling."

My face falls. "Mr Kent, can you please let me have some extra credit? I will write a ten page essay about why science is important. Please. I just-"

He cuts my rambling off. "Y/N, relax. I'm getting you a tutor." He says.

A tutor? I'd rather right that essay.

"Mr Johnson, can you please come here." Mr Kent asks. Brian comes up to his desk with his books.

"Hi, Y/N." He says timidly.

"H-Hi." I say nervously. I've always had a crush on Brian, I guess just because he was the sweet nerdy type.

"Y/N, Brian has agreed to tutor you. He is the best in the class, so I guarantee you that you will have amazing grades after he's through with you. And I already notified your mother and she is aware that you will be off studying." Mr Kent says. I nod and dismiss ourselves.

"So, would you like to go my house? I find that the most efficient way to study since we have to be quiet at the library." Brian says.

"That's fine with me." I say. We head to his house.

"Um, thanks for doing this. I owe you one. I know this is probably the last thing you would want to do." I say. He shakes his head.

"Don't worry about it. I actually like tutoring. It's fun." Brian says.

-----------------------------

"Ok, what is the definition of homeostasis?" He asks.

"Homeostasis is when something maintains stable and steady internal conditions." I answer.

"Excellent. I think you'll bring your grades up." He says.

I kiss his cheek, making him blush madly. "Thank you, Bri. I really appreciate it. I couldn't have done this without you." I say.

"N-No problem." He says.

I bite my lip. "Listen, would you like to go out and grab a bite after school sometime? That is, if you're available." I suggest.

"R-Really!? I'd love to! I-I-I mean... yeah, sure. That's cool." He says. I giggle.

I write down my number and hand it to him. "I had fun. Thank you." I say and kiss him. He turns red.

"Call me later, ok?" I ask.

"Of course." He say and smiles.

Word count- 468

Hey guys. Thank you so much for the 900 reads! We're so close to 1,000, so please keep reading! Hope you guys liked this. I had fun writing it.

XoXo,
RK