𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞||𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐞

Requested by ewilso0955. Sorry, this is really bad, I had a shit ton of homework this afternoon, so it's not the best. I will be more than happy to change it if you don't like it :)

"Would you just calm down, Y/N, it isn't a big deal."

I scoff. "Robby, ever since you've been hanging around those assholes, you've been such a dick."

His eyes widen at my words. "Really? A dick?" He asks. "That's mature of you."

"Robby, I'm just tryna help you and make you realize how awful you're acting." I say. "You're a good person, you don't have to steal from people."

He stays quiet. He knows I'm right, he just doesn't want to admit it.

"I know, I know." He says. "Hey, you wanna go out tonight? To the diner down the street?"

I nod. "Yeah, that'd be great, Robby." I kiss him.

----------------

"Two burgers and two (your favourite flavour) milkshakes please." Robby orders your usual for me.

He notices the waiter staring at me and he snaps his fingers. "Hello? D'you get any of that?"

"Yeah, I'll get right on it."

"Asshole." He mutters under his breath.

"Robby." You warn.

He sighs. "Why the hell do you have to be such a good influence?" He asks. "This niceness and goodness thing is gonna be harder than I thought." He says.

Word count- 190

Sorry again, babes.

Thanks for 32k <3