𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫||𝐄𝐥𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐤𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐳

(a/n: you're selective mute. And this is before Eli became a Cobra)

My boyfriend, Eli sits down beside me. “Hi, flower.” He says and I kiss him on the lips. He smiles. “How is your day going so far?” I give him a thumbs up.

Demetri and Miguel sit down at our table. “Hey, lovebirds.” Miguel says and I giggle.

“I love you.” Eli says. I point to my heart, then give him a kiss on the cheek, making him smile widely.

“Look who it is. It’s Lip and his freak girlfriend.” Kyler, my bully, says, coming up to our table. I feel Eli squeeze my thigh gently, reminding me that it’s ok.

“Can you please get outta here?” Eli ask.

“I’m not sure that Y/N wants us to leave. She’ll have to tell us.” Kyler says, smirking. I look down.

"Oh yeah. You can’t talk. I remember. Fucking retard.” Kyler spits.

“Don’t talk to her like that!” Eli yells.

“It’s true, Lip. You’re girlfriend... does she ride the short bus?” Kyler says and his buddies laugh.

"I-I-I'm sorry." I whisper in Eli's ear. “Shh, baby. It’s not your fault.” He responds.

“What? The freak can talk?” He asks. “What’d you say?”

“I think it’s time for you to stop.” Miguel says.

Kyler raises an eyebrow. “What’d you say, Rhea?” He asks.

“Stop before I kick your ass.” Miguel says.

Kyler chuckles sarcastically. “I’d like to see you try.” He says.

Miguel throws a couple punches, dodging some, and kicking every which way, just like his sensei taught him. Kyler and his goons lay on the floor while Miguel hugs me.

“Th-Thank you.” I whisper.

“Flower, are you ok?” Eli asks and I depart from Miguel’s arms and back into his.

I start crying and he kisses my forehead. “I’m sorry I couldn’t defend you, flower.” He says, stroking my cheek.

I shake my head and point to Miguel. “Teach.” I whisper.

“You want to learn karate?” He asks. I nod. Eli laughs.

"We can learn together." He says and gives me a kiss.

Word count- 336

Heyyyy!!! Thank you all for the 2k reads! I appreciate it a lot. And I'm kinda obsessed with Eli rn. He's just so cute. And I think Eli's cuter than Hawk. I'd rather date Eli before Cobra Kai.

XoXo,
RK