𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭||𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

Henry's POV

"Hey? Who is that?" I ask Victor, slapping him on the arm as I admire the beautiful girl that's walking down the halls.

Patrick smirks and Belch laughs. "What?" I ask the gang.

"That's Y/N. She's that stuttering freak's older sister." Patrick says, shaking his can of hairspray. My eyes widen, wondering how such a beautiful human being could be related to... Whatever her brother was.

"She just transferred here. If she's anything like her brother... Sheesh. I feel sorry for the guy who dates her." Belch says. Henry stares at her.

"You could still probably get into her pants." Victor says.

Patrick starts laughing maniacally. "I-I-I-I a-a-am s-s-s-so c-c-c-close.' Can you imagine having sex with her!? Girls stutter during sex anyway but it'll be like she has a glitch or something!" Patrick says, making the others cackle.

"Shut up!" I say.

"It's not like you're gonna go talk to her." Belch says.

"Maybe I will." I say, calling his bluff and walking off.

I approach her nervously. Come on, Henry. You can get any girl you want. Get your head out of your ass. I think as I finally work up the courage to talk to her.

I tap her shoulder, making her turn around. She smiles. "Hi." She says.

"Uh, hi. I'm Henry." I say. She shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Henry. I'm Y/N." She says, tucking a piece of her Y/H/C hair behind her ear. Bingo! Stutter free.

"So, you're new here?" I ask.

"Yeah. I just transferred from the highschool two towns down." She says.

"Oh, cool. Is there any way you would want to-" I get cut off by Bill Denbrough, the stutter king.

"Y/N, wh-why a-a-are you talking to Henry B-Bowers?" He asks his incredibly beautiful sister.

"Hey, Billy. Henry just came over and introduced himself, that's all." She says, ruffling his hair.

---------

Another day goes by where Y/N ignores me. She ignored me the day after she got here, yesterday, and today. And I don't know why she hasn't came up to me and talked with me.

I approach her. "Y/N, why are you ignoring me?" I ask.

"I think you know why." She hisses.

"Um... I don't?" I say, almost as if I were asking a question.

She slams her locker shut. "Ya know, I honestly actually liked you, and maybe I still do! But until you leave my brother and his friends alone, I don't want to have anything to do with you!" She says.

"Y/N, I will do anything to make you mine. I'm not usually into this sappy shit, so I must really like you. I will leave your brother alone." I say.

"And his friends?" She asks.

"And his friends." I confirm.

She smiles slightly, cooling down from her little rant.

"So, would you like to go to the arcade after school?" I ask.

She nods. "I'd love to."

Word count- 506

Do y'all want smut? Do you want me to do another book like one for The Breakfast Club, or the Bowers Gang? Let me know.

XoXo,
RK