𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡||𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧

"Come on, Y/N. Push." The doctor says. I squeeze Grayson's hand as pain surges throughout my entire body.

"Fuck!" I exclaim. Grayson removes a piece of my hair from my eyes.

"Come on, baby. You got this." He says.

I keep pushing in intervals of ten. "Come on, I can see the head." The doctor says. I keep pushing and pushing passed the "ring of fire".

"Come on, Y/N. You're almost there." Gray says.

About three more intervals of pushing, the doctor places our crying infant on my chest. "It's a girl." She says as the nurses wipe her off. Gray and I start crying a little.

"She's beautiful." Gray whispers. I nod.

"You're so strong, Y/N." Gray says and kisses me.

"Thanks, Gray. Look what we made. I can't believe it." I say. He smiles.

"I know. Our first little baby." He says.

"Grayson, would you like to cut the cord?" He nods and takes the scissors, cutting the umbilical cord.

"What's her name?" A nurse asks.

"Oakleigh Rayne." Gray says. We had names picked out ever since we found out I was pregnant. I kiss her head.

"She has your beautiful hair. You're beautiful y/e/c eyes." Gray says, taking in the features of her as a tear falls from his eyes.

"She has your cute nose. You're dimples." I say.

"She's not dating until she's 20." Gray says. I giggle.

"She's definitely gonna be a Daddy's girl, that's for sure." I say, making him smile.

I yawn. "Get some rest, beautiful." He says. I nod and smile.

"I'm exhausted." I whisper.

"Sleep tight, love." He says. He kisses my forehead and I slowly drift off into a peaceful slumber.

Word count- 268

Sorry, it was kinda short. Hope you liked it regardless. It made my heart melt lol.

XoXo,
RK