𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐔𝐩||𝐉𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐧

Day... whatever in the bunker. Hell, I don't know. All I know is that we've been down here too damn long.

"Can I see?" I ask my boyfriend as he adds the finishing touches onto his drawing.

"Aaaalmost finished. And... done." He says and flips his drawing pad over.

"Joel, it's amazing." I say as I look at the detail on the gruesome monster. "You certainly have come a long way with your drawings."

"Thanks." He says and kisses me.

"It's almost dinner. You need any help?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No, I think I'm good. I'll let you know if I need anything."

-----------------

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" Joel asks suddenly while we were cuddling.

"Yeah, of course." I say, playing with his soft brown hair.

"Do you ever think of breaking up with me?"

"What? No. Why would you think that?"

"Because I can't do anything right. I always screw up."

"Joel, baby, I love you so much. You don't screw up all the time. Everyone makes mistakes."

"But wouldn't you rather have someone like-"

"No." I say, cutting him off before he got to finish the criticizing sentence. "I'm with you because I love you. And if I didn't love you, we would have broken up already, ya know?"

"I guess so." He mumbles. I kiss his lips that were curled down in a frown.

"I love you, Joel."

"I love you too, Y/N. A lot."

Word count- 244

Thanks for 10k! Y'all have been showing so much support, and I appreciate it a lot!

XoXo,
RK