𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭||𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐞

Warning: Kinda nsfw, but not too extreme

"H-Hyde." I whisper as I feel his lips on my neck. "S-Stop. Eric could... catch us."

"Well, he can watch then." He says absent mindedly.

He kisses me. Usually our makeouts don't last nearly as long. As much as I abnegated, I really don't want this to end. His big hands groping me, his tongue slipping into my mouth. His lips are hot, yet cool. Forceful, yet gentle. And they were all mine.

I'm underneath him, both of us sweating, and wearing one of his shirts. It is truly a beautiful sight.

"Shit. Did you just leave a hickey?" I ask.

"So, what if I did? Now everyone will know who you belong to." He says.

"Don't be cliche, nitwit."

"Shut up and kiss me. You're overthinking it. Just... feel it." He says, biting his lip at the end.

I smile weakly and start straddling him, my nervousness abating. I wrap my legs around his waist and rest my head on his forehead.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too, baby." He pauses. "More than you know."

I smile widely. "Now, where were we?"

"Right about here." He says, running his thumb across my bottom lip.

"Or was it here?" He gently grabs my throat, making me bite my lip. He smirks, knowing that the small gesture had such a big impact on me.

"Maybe here?" He asks as he traces the outline of my covered breasts.

"I know it couldn't be here." He says, cupping my heat. I moan slightly.

He looks at me with admiration. "Fuck, you're hot."

I giggle and kiss him, his tongue poking in and out of my mouth. His hands travel to my ass. He gives it a little pinch, then he brings his hand down, making me moan into the kiss.

I start grinding on him, feeling his erection growing by the second. "God, I want you." He says into the kiss.

"What the hell is this!?" Red asks, bursting through the door. I quickly get off of Hyde.

"S-Sorry, Mr Foreman." I say.

"Hyde, next time I catch you making out with Y/N, I'll put my foot up your ass, got it." He asks.

We both nod. "Good. I know where I stand." Mr Foreman says, then leaves.

"I don't give a fuck. Kiss me, beautiful." Hyde says.

Word count- 399

I love Hyde and That 70's Show. Hope you guys liked it.

Holy shit, we just hit 3k reads... Like... How? Thank you all so much. You have no idea what this means to me. Thank you. Love you guys.

XoXo,
RK