𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲||𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫

December 13th

The fact that Thomas dragged me to The Maze Runner annual cast holiday party made me kinda mad. There was only one person who was stopping me, and that was Will.

I truly did want to go. I love everyone my older brother works with. They're nice and make me feel like I'm a part of The Maze Runner family. But Will... he makes me feel intimidated.

The way his sexy voice is, and whenever he calls me "love"... He makes me feel weak. And those stupid eyebrows are a factor too.

Ever since Thomas got the part as Newt, he wanted me to tag along with him to film, and the cast parties. And the next thing I know, I start falling for Will Poulter.

Thomas doesn't know. Kaya says that he'll find out eventually, just because Will and I "flirt" with each other. And... We don't. Ok, maybe I do, but not Will. In his eyes, I'm just Thomas's little sister, and that's all I'll ever be.

"Thomas, do I look okay?" I ask, showing off my outfit. (If you don't like it, switch it or something)

 (If you don't like it, switch it or something)

"Well, duh. You look beautiful, Y/N, as always." He says. I giggle.

"Thank you, Tommy. You look very dapper yourself." I say.

"What did I say about the 'Tommy' thing?" He asks.

"Not to call you that." I say.

"Exactly." He says, fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Can we go? I wanna get this over with."

"Why? You usually love going to the holiday party." He says.

I shrug. "I don't know. I guess I'm not feeling it this year."

We head over to the party, and we're greeted by Wes, the infamous director. "Hey, Y/N!" He says, giving me a hug.

"Wow, loving my sister more than me, I see." Thomas says jokingly.

"Thomas, you know you're my second favourite Sangster." Wes says, and winks at me.

We go inside and I see Kaya. She waves me over. She was talking to Blake. "Hey, Y/N." She says and hugs me.

"Hey, Kaya. You're outfit is absolutely stunning." I say.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well." She compliments back.

"Thanks. I usually don't dress up this nice." I say. 

"Dressing up for 'you-know-who'?"

I turn red. "Maybe. Maybe not." I say.

Dylan and Ki come up to us. "Why aren't you talking to Will?" Dylan asks.

"What?" I ask.

"We all know you like him." He says.

"Yeah, grow a pair and ask him out." Ki says.

"Are you out of your bloody mind? There's no way that Will is gonna say yes."

"Well here's your chance to talk to him." Kaya whispers, then walks off.

"Hey, Y/N. I haven't seen you in forever." Will says, then hugs me. We part away after a few seconds, even though I was praying to God that he wouldn't let go. I didn't want him to let go. I didn't want to let go.

"How've you been, Will?"

"I've been doing good. How about you, love?" He asks.

I smile. "I've been good as well." I say.

A slow song comes on over the speakers. "You know, I was hoping you'd dance with me. Would you?" He asks.

"Will, you know I am not much of a dancer." I say.

"Please? You're my favourite girl?" He asks, trying to persuade me.

Those damn puppy dog eyes. I sigh and smile. "I guess one dance wouldn't hurt." He smiles and takes my hands. Butterflies start to form in my stomach and a blush spreads across my cheeks.

"You look gorgeous." He says. I blush even more.

"Thank you, Will. You look very handsome." I say.

"Dylan said you wanted to ask me something." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Of course that little bastard said that." I say, making Will laugh.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Um... Would you like to... maybe... go on a date with me?" He asks. I smile.

"Duh, I would love to." I say. He smiles and kisses me softly.

"I hope that was ok." He says quietly.

"You have no idea how long I've imagined us doing that." I whisper.

"So I take that as a yes?"

"It was more than ok."

"I want you to be my girl." He says.

"I'd love to be your girl." I say. I kiss him softly and I hear someone clear their throat.

We turn our heads and see Thomas, smirking. "So... You had to choose one of my best friends, hm?" He asks. We laugh.

"Yes." I say and kiss Will's cheek.

"Finally!" Dylan exclaims.

"Shut it, O'Brien." I say.

"So, you finally grew a pair?" Dylan asks.

"No. He asked me before I could ask him."

Will chuckles. "Yeah, because Ki told me to grow a pair. Evidently, he tells everyone that." Will says.

"I love holiday parties." I say.

He smiles. "So do I, beautiful. So do I." He says.

Holy shit. I'm going out with William Jack Poulter...

Word count- 841

I had to include bloody in this because of Thomas 😂 Hope you liked it. I absolutely love Will Poulter so much.

XoXo,
RK