𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠||𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧

Grayson's POV

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" Our youngest daughter, Halston exclaims. (Yes, I did steal that from the Kyler and Mad, or The Fishfam, lol) My eyes open and I yawn.

"Go back to bed, ladybug." I whisper.

"But, Daddy, you have to wake up." Raelynn, our middle girl says. I groan and throw back my side of the covers. "I'm up, I'm up." I say groggily. Halston starts jumping up and down on the bed.

"Hals, you're gonna wake Mommy up." I say.

"Too late." Y/N, my wife mumbles.

Our oldest son, Liam, comes in the bedroom.

"Dad, Mom told you that you had to take us school shopping, remember?" He asks.

"Shit. That's why y'all got me up so early?" I ask.

"Language." Y/N says.

I kiss her stomach and help her get up. She's pregnant with our sixth baby. We're having a boy.

"Halston, stay here with Mommy. Grant, go wake up Zaydyn." I say. (Idek. Sounded cool)

I go into our oldest's room.

"Kennedy, wake up." I say, gently patting her back. She groans. "KJ, honey, wake up." I say.

"Wake me up when school starts." She says, not wanting to spend her Saturday shopping.

"You definitely take after Uncle Ethan."

"Ugh! Why so early?" She asks. I smile.

"Because we have to go get your school supplies. That's always fun, right?" I ask her.

"No." She replies bluntly. I chuckle.

"Get dressed. We're out of here as soon as the others get ready." I say.

Having five- soon to be six- kids is not easy. Halston is is three, Zaydyn is six, Raelynn is eight, Liam is ten, and Kennedy is twelve. They're a handful, but you gotta love them.

"Babe!" I hear Y/N yell from the bedroom. I quickly walk into our room.

"Yes, gorgeous?" I ask.

"Can you help? I can't reach." She says. I chuckle and nod. I help her tie up her Chuck Taylor's. "Thank you, Gray." She says. She kisses me.

"No problem." I say.

Kennedy comes in the room wearing a crop top.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I ask.

"Clothes." She responds.

"Wrong answer. Go change. We're going to the store, not a strip club." I say.

"Mom." Kennedy whines.

"Grayson, honey, it looks fine." Y/N says.

I huff and stick out my tongue at Kennedy, her doing the same. "Go get dressed. All of you." I say.

"What time are we leaving?" Raelynn asks.

"As soon as we get everyone ready, sunshine." I say.

"Zaydyn, baby, come here!" Y/N yells. The sound of Zaydyn's footsteps fill the hallway as he runs in the room.

"Yeah, Mommy?" He asks, his toothbrush muffling his voice.

"Did you clean your room last night like Daddy told you?" She asks. He stays quiet, giving away the answer. "When you get back, you need to clean your room."