𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤||𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

I walk down the halls of my highschool, alone. The only reason is my boyfriend is too much of a "real man" to hold hands and hug me in public. He said it would "ruin his image".

In reality, John is not a bad boy. He's a big teddy bear, but God forbid someone finds out that he loves cuddling. I'm like... really dude? You're kidding, right?

Well, he sure as hell wasn't. I am getting very irrational about the whole thing. I don't want to sound needy or selfish, but I'm kind of touch starved.

I head out the school doors to head home. I see John, smoking with his buddies. "Hey, Y/N/N." He says once I approach him. He flicks his joint, making ashes fall to the ground. (Idk if that's correct but oh well)

"Sup, dude." One of his friend say, higher than a kite already. I roll my eyes.

"I want to talk to you."

"Come on, I'm busy. Can't we talk later?" John asks.

I scoff. "Whatever." I say and walk off.

"Y/N! Hold on!" He says, throwing away his precious marijuana that he was brainwashed by.

He catches up with me. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Don't 'baby' me, John. What the fuck is wrong with you, huh?" I ask.

His eyebrows furrow and shakes his head. "What did I do?" He asks, getting all defensive.

"You and your friends. I-" He interrupts me.

"If this is about smoking, I'll try and quit." He says.

"Let me finish my sentence, jeez." I say 

"Sorry. Go ahead." He says.

"You always act all lovey dovey when it's just you and i, but if your friends are around, you act like I'm a mutant. Like I have some sort of disease or something. You never hold hands with me and you treat me like garbage."

"I don't treat you like garbage!" He says, his loud volume unintentional.

"The other day you told, no, ordered me to go get you food when we were eating lunch. Then, you said 'good doggy'. I know you were just kidding, but are you that big of a jerk to act that different in front of your friends verses just us?" I ask, all of my pent up emotions flailing out all at once.

He hugs me. "You need to tell me when I make you feel like shit. That's the last thing I want to do. And I promise, I'll start being a softy in front of the guys, ok? Do you forgive me?" He asks.

I nod and kiss him. "I love you, jerk."

He chuckles. "I love you too, dork."

Word count- 446

Hehe. Thanks for the 1k reads! I appreciate it a whole bunch. Y'all are amazing.

XoXo,
RK