𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬||𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Johnny opens the door of the local Reseda diner. "Thanks, babe." I say and we walk into the building. The diner's atmosphere is chilly, and I forgot to bring a hoodie, so I rub my arms as we slide into the booth.

"Cold?" He asks.

"Just a little." I respond as we grab two menus.

He takes off his Metallica hoodie and hands it to me. "Here, lovely."

"Babe, you're gonna get cold."

"I'm tough." He smirks cockily, making me playfully roll my eyes.

I put on the hoodie and I smile at how big it was on me. He bites his lip. "What?"

"I think that you should wear my hoodies more often. The look better on you than they do on me." He says.

I blush. "Yeah, you say that, and then when I steal them all, you won't think it's hot anymore."

He chuckles. The waiter approaches us. "Hi, what can I get you?" The waiter asks.

"I'll take a burger with fries." Johnny says.

"Alrighty. And you, beautiful?"

"Um, I'll take the same thing." I say, intertwining Johnny and I's fingers together.

"Of course. I'll be right back with those." He says.

The waiter leaves and Johnny scoffs. "What a dick." He mumbles.

I lean across the table and kiss him. "I love you." I say after I break the kiss.

"Baby, I think we should get out of here, hm?" He asks, motioning towards the door with his head.

"I like the sound of that." I say.

We get ready to leave and the waiter brings us our food. "Two boxes please." Johnny says impatiently.

"Yes, sir." He says.

After a couple minutes, he brings us two boxes. We put the food in the boxes and Johnny grabs my hand. "Let's go, beautiful." He says and winks.

Word count- 302

Johnny Lawrence has big dick energy. I'm so so so sorry hahahahah

XoXo,
RK