𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐞||𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

Warning - slight nsfw themes
a/n - (r/b/n) = random boy's name

"Here, Y/N. Shit, you're freezing." Tom says, handing me a hoodie.

"I'll get it all wet." I say.

He shakes his head. "You can keep it of you're worried about that." The rain patters hard against the roof as we both sip on hot chocolate. "Dare I ask?"

I scoff. "He cheated again." I say.

Tom shakes his head. Tom has been my best friend for what seems like forever. I could always confide in him whenever I had a problem. And my problem - for the past couple of weeks - just happened to be my boyfriend. Well, ex boyfriend.

"Say, do you have any vodka or whiskey?"

He nods and goes to the liquor cabinet. He pours two glasses of whiskey for us to sip on instead of the hot chocolate.

"He's a fucking prick."

I nod and rub my eyes. "I just... fuck, it makes me so fucking mad."

Tom and I have also dated before. And the first time I found out that (r/b/n) cheated, we had sex.

He licks his lips and grabs the back of my thighs. He pulls me into his lap.

"Take it out on me." He whispers, rubbing small circles on my sides.

He says and kisses me roughly. I unbutton his shirt and his hands travel to my ass.

I leave a hickey on his neck. "I hate him." I say and look at the dark purple and red spot to admire my work.

"I know." Tom says, untying the drawstring in my sweatpants.

"Fuck." I hiss as he starts to grope me. It felt amazing, and I need more. "Tom, I need more. Please."

"Let's go to the bedroom, yeah?"

"Yeah, I can take it out on you better from up there." I joke.

Word count- 299

Ew that was bad. Love you guys. Thank you so much for all of the votes! And we hit 19k!!!

XoXo,
RK