𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫||𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫

Rain. One of the things I love most. I like to hear the patter of rain hit the Starbucks windows. So cozy. I love it.

The door opens. A tall, gorgeous man comes in. His hair dyed red, with a red flannel to match, and jeans. He has to be one of the most gorgeous men I've ever laid my eyes on. I think to myself.

"H-Hi." He says, shaking from the wet rain. He was soaking wet.

"Hello... Are you ok? Do you need a towel?" I ask the shivering man.

"No, thank you. That's not necessary." He says. I nod.

"Anyways, welcome to Starbucks. Order whenever you're ready." I say.

"I'll- uh- have an iced vanilla latte." He says.

"Alright. What size?" I ask.

"Venti." He says.

"Name?" I ask.

"Mark."

He pays for his drink and I start to make it for him. I write his name on the cup. I add a heart with my number on it. "Mark." I say. He gets up and retrieves his drink.

"Thank you, very much." He says.

"You're welcome. Have a nice day." I say.

"Listen, I know we just met, and I don't really even know if you're interested in me, and I don't know your name, but is there any way that you could give me your number?" He asks.

"Look at your cup." I smirk. He smiles. "I'm Y/N by the way." I say.

Little did I know, that one customer could turn my life around in an amazing way.

Word count- 252

Kinda short, I know. Hopefully, I can get my head in the game. Hope you liked it even though it was short. We got to 100 reads. I'm getting there. Thank you guys so much for your support. I know I'm making a big deal out of this, but I'm kinda proud of myself. Love you all.

XoXo,
RK