𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞||𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬

The phone rings and I groan, not wanting to abandon my movie.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone. I hear heavy breathing and I groan. "Hello?"

"What's your favourite scary movie, Y/N."

"Perv." I say and hang up.

The phone rings again. I accept to tell the creep off, but be beats me to it.

"Listen, you little slut, hang up again and I'll fucking gut you like a fish." He growls.

"Okay, who is this? Randy, Stu, or Billy?"

"Hang up and you'll find out."

I smirk and hang up the phone. "Come on out, Billy." I say.

"How come you're not scared, Y/N?" The man asks, the voice coming from the kitchen.

"Because Sydney told me about it. And how she thought it was you." I say. I turn around and see Billy in a stupid costume. "Take that thing off."

He takes off his mask, revealing the handsome man underneath. "I was still going to gut you. But you aren't scared of me. That kinda turns me on."

I chuckle. "So, you're the maniac that's been killing all of these people?" I ask.

"Yeah. Stu and I." He says.

"I wanna cut Sydney's fucking throat." I say.

"Why, baby?"

"Because she's got you for herself." I say.

He chuckles. "Here." He says and hands me his knife. "Wanna go kill her?"

"Fuck yeah."

Word count- 228

If you made it this far, God bless you.

XoXo,
RK