𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞||𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐝

December 1st

I carry the tray of hot chocolate over and sit it on the coffee table. "Merry Christmas, hubby." I say to Tyler, wrapping my arms around him and rubbing his chest.

"Merry Christmas, Beautiful." He says.

He kisses me. "Y'all, give it a rest. We see this 24/7. It's Christmas, so give us the present of stop sucking face." Mark says, dramatically.

"It was one kiss." I say.

Ethan laughs and changes the subject. "Look at all of the presents under the tree." He says like a toddler.

I laugh. "Tyler, I think we're gonna need extra space under the tree next year." I say.

"Oh, is your family coming?" He asks, obliviously sipping on his hot chocolate. I look at him and smile.

"Babe?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He asks.

Mark must have understood because he facepalms. "Tyler, are you stupid?" Mark asks. I laugh and shake my head.

"Next year, there's gonna be a bunch of toys under the tree." I say.

His eyes widen and it finally clicks. "Are you pregnant!?" He asks excitedly.

I nod. "I'm pregnant. We're gonna have a little baby." I say. He gets up off of the couch and hugs me with tears forming in his eyes.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too, babe." I say. Mark and Ethan hug and congratulate us.

"Y'all are gonna be uncles." I say and they smile.

He touches my stomach. "That's our kid in there." He whispers in disbelief. I giggle

"Yeah." I say. He smiles.

"Im gonna be a father." He says, still processing it. I smile and nod.

"It's a girl." He says confidently. I cock one eyebrow.

"How do you know?" I ask. He shrugs.

"I just have a hunch. I don't mind, whatever the gender is. I'll love them just the same." He says.

Word count- 306

Hey, guys. Day one of the Christmas updates. What do you even call it? Wattmas? We won our game last night btw. Thanks for reading.

XoXo,
RK