𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

ᴀ: ᴀғᴛᴇʀᴄᴀʀᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇx? ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ? ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀғᴛᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴅs? ʜᴏᴡ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀᴄᴀʀᴇ?

Belch is the aftercare king. There is not a time that goes by without him cuddling you after sex.

Belch turns into a pile of mush, he so cute after sex. He loses his dominance after and becomes the teddy bear you know and love.

He absolutely loves it, and he will do anything for you. Hungry? Thirsty? This boy has got you covered.

ʙ: ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜɪs ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀs? ʜɪs ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʜɪs? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʜɪs? ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇs?

Okayyyy. First off, he loves your neck. Why neck, you ask? Well, he loves leaving hickeys that are extremely difficult to hide on your neck, that way, people will know he's yours and you're his.

His favourite body part on himself? That's pretty hard, since Belch is so insecure, but he is confident in his hands. He thinks that they're enough to get you off (and they definitely are)

His least favourite is his stomach, but he is a real man and fucks with the lights on. You think his stomach is cute, and you pay no attention to his negativity. (Personal opinion, but I'd rather have a chubby boy than a noodle boy)

ᴄ: ᴄᴜᴍ
ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ (ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʟᴏʀᴅ, ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ)

He likes to cum inside of you, and likes giving you creampies. And you swallow whenever you give him blowjobs (spitters are quitters)

ᴅ: ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ
ɪs ʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴍ ᴏʀ ᴀ sᴜʙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜɪs ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ? ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ?

Belch is a switch, but is more of a top. It really depends on his mood. If he's frustrated, he can top you all day, but if he's insecure, you show him how hot he really is, and you top him

His dominance level is 7/10.

And he will definitely let you take control, because he loves watching you ride him.

ᴇ: ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴏɴ ᴀ sᴄᴀʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇɴ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇx ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ? ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢɪʀʟs ʜᴀs ʜᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ?

Belch is a little over halfway there, so 6/10. He's not completely clueless, but there is a couple things he could learn. But, he fucks great.

You were Belch's first. He hasn't been with any other girls, but you could've sworn that he'd been with a bunch because he was really impressive.

ғ: ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ʜɪs ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ? ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ʜɪs ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ? ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴜsᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ?

He loves doggystyle. He can get more angles and he can get rough with you. He also really likes the Amazon sex position.

His least favourite is 69. This boy loves oral with a passion, but hates 69. He also hates the butter churner, because he thinks it's stupid and he's worried that "the blood will run to your head".