Prologue

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(Unpopular Opinion: CHASE is the best intro of Part 4 JoJo, Fight me!!!)

(Josie will be 5FT 6IN BTW)

(YN) (LN): YOUR NAME AND LAST NAME
AGE: 18 YEARS OLD
HEIGHT: 5FT 9IN
HAIR COLOR: BLACK
EYE COLOR: RED
STAND: CINDER

(YN) (LN): YOUR NAME AND LAST NAMEAGE: 18 YEARS OLDHEIGHT: 5FT 9INHAIR COLOR: BLACKEYE COLOR: REDSTAND: CINDER

-PROLOGUE-

-PROLOGUE-

In a small city in Japan call Morioh, a female marine biologist arrive in that city, her name was Jocelyn Kujo. She's 30 years old, and married....well, used to. The only reason she came to Morioh City is to find someone who is responsible for the murder and death of her husband, her husband came to Morioh City alongside with two of their friends, and soon to find out that the three of them died by the hands of a mysterious murderer, here in Morioh. And she'll find out who! But first, she has to deal with some personal things first, and also finding another murderer surrounding here in Morioh City, to do that, she needs to find a teenager, Josie Higashikata, to give her all the information about who she is and everything she has to know about who is her father. What happens next? Find out!!!!

(Okay, to clear things out, I did mention that the part 3 reader died in this part and gave his stand powers to the part 4 character, and which he did. So the part 4 character, which is us, happens to have the same type of fire power, but different stand name and spirit, makes sense? Okay, now lets start off with some bizarre adventures!!!!)