Chp.50 The Unknown Enemy: Highway Star Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

Okay now...we all know that Kira Yoshikage is cosplaying as Kosaku Kawajiri, who's married with Shinobu Kawajiri and having a son, Hayato Kawajiri. So for now, he's being undercover and laying low for now as being Kosaku Kawajiri....while this was happening, Kira's father, Yoshihirio was flying around town as he started making enemies to go after people that come after his son Kira. So, he started off using the arrow towards a kid name Ken Oyanagi, who appeared wanting to play Rock-Paper-Scissors with Rohan, and later on wanted to gamble on and waging on his stand, Ken's stand is Boys Man Man. It's ability to steal someone's energy through while playing a game. And luckily, Rohan won. And yet Ken has forgotten somehow and mange not to be a threat no more. Later on, Josie, (YN) and Okuyasa encounter themselves an "alien" who somehow is nothing but a normal teenage student. The "alien's" name is Mikitaka Hazekura, somehow, he's not a stand user, but as for Josie and (YN)'s perspective about him, he saw that his whole body can manage to control Earth, Wind and Fire. And can transform into any objects. And later on, Josie had an idea how to use him, playing dice and waging against Rohan. Who somehow mange to cause a lot of trouble and burned down Rohan's house....Ha. Well, now that that's covered up, we can focus on forward. Now, the next day, Josie was on her way home from school as she got in a bus, Okuyasa has already left soon and both Koichi and (YN) had to stay for more minutes to finish up notes. So as Josie was heading home in the bus as she then finds herself with Rohan in the bus as well, she quickly turns around...

Rohan: You know, you don't have to hide yourself from me. You should at least have manners and greet me. Besides, I am older than you, Josie Higashikata.

Josie: ...*sighs* look, Rohan, I'm sorry about yesterday. That fire was on me, I should be blame for the trouble.

Rohan: Ah, yes indeed. Just like in the movie, Pretty Woman, about 2,500,000 yen worth of furniture burned down. That's the least I care about. Now, why don't you have a seat?

Josie then quietly sits down above Rohan as she stood quiet...

Rohan Mind: Just you wait Josie. I'll get my payback for that dice incident from yesterday.

As soon the bus enters the tunnel, suddenly, Rohan sees a door somehow? And that door had a light, and inside the door was lady on the ground...

Rohan: What?!? *A door inside the tunnel!? How in the!?* Josie, did you see that!?! There was door inside the tunnel!

Suddenly, another light was to spot, this time it was a window

Rohan: L-Look! A window too! And there's a room as well! And that room has a lady inside which she somehow lives here!?

Suddenly, in Rohan's POV, he can see someone approaching to the lady on the ground, this person has a knife as he soon got closer to her, and suddenly place the knife on her right hand and chopped it off as blood started to come out a lot..

Rohan: What the hell!?! Josie, are you seeing this!?! You got to! It's-

Josie: Nrrrgh! Damn it Rohan! Quit your bullshit already! I know your just making fun of me!

Rohan: B-But...*Wait a sec...could it be...a new Enemy stand that lives in that tunnel?! I have to come back later once I arrive to my house!*

-LATER ON THAT DAY-

Later on, soon as Rohan appeared to his house, he then after came back to the tunnel, Futatsumori Tunnel, he would bring along with Josie to make her see he was telling the truth...but then again...as he tried to convince her, Josie wasn't buying it at all...

Josie: So you're telling me there's a window and door at that tunnel!? Tch. That's so bullshit. Your just saying that so you can make me look stupid with those lies of yours!