Chp.8 End Of Angelo Katagiri

-PLAY THEME-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Josie and Jocelyn were about to deal with Angelo outside the rain, until the two notice that Angelo then was punched to the face from someone behind...the two were surprisingly shocked to see who it was...especially Angelo, the person is none other than (YN) himself...

(YN): Angelo...I'm...going to MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!

Angelo: H-How!?! How the hell are you alive the fact I broke your damn neck and strangling you with a wire with it!?!

Josie: (Y-YN)! You're..alive!

Jocelyn: How??! Knowing that Angelo told us he killed him, he's standing there still...was he lying to us, or did he actually-

Jocelyn notice nasty marks from (YN)'s neck, like if his neck was almost to be open and strangled...

Jocelyn Mind: Th-Those wounds...! How is he still standing with those nasty wounds from his neck?! Unless...No...it can't be!*

Angelo: Nrrrgh!! I don't know how you're still alive, but I'll make sure you will die for good, right before my eyes! Now hold still and...

Angelo slowly started to reach something from behind as Josie and Jocelyn can see Angelo pulling out a knife from behind his back...

Jocelyn: H-Hey watch out!

Josie: (YN) he's got a knife look out!!

Angelo then rushes towards (YN) as he then swings the knife towards (YN) and then straight stabs his to his chest...

Angelo: HA! Gotcha now you piss ant!

Josie: (YN) No!! Damn it Angelo-

Jocelyn: Wait hold it Josie!

Josie: What?!? We can't let him-

Jocelyn: I know! But look at (YN)'s neck! Do you see it!?

Josie then notice (YN)'s nasty wounds on his neck, his neck was almost to be opened...

Josie: What the?!? How is he still standing with that horrible wound he has!?

Angelo: Hehe! I knew your stupid enough! You let your dumbass unguarded! And now, I will again kill-

Suddenly, (YN) didn't seem to be hurt by the stabbed knife he got from the chest as he then grabs and holds Angelo's hand and started squeezing it, with force he also made him to pull out the knife out from his chest as blood started to pull out...

Angelo: AAGH!!! Wh-What the fuck!?! How-

(YN): You really wanna make me more pissed off Dont ya?! Well you already did, now that I know you're the one who brutally murdered my parents, I will make you suffer and make you feel the pain of all the despair I felt for losing my parents!

(YN)'s body started to grow red aura again...

Josie: Hey look! His body is filled with aura!

Jocelyn: That means he's gonna summon his stand.

Josie: Hey look!

The two then notices something, the large wound that (YN) has on his neck, which was almost to be open, was suddenly starting to heal up and healing his neck as well, even the stabbing he got from his chest, started to heal it up too..

Josie: His wounds...their gone?! So that means his stand can also heal up, it's like mines! Amazing!

Jocelyn Mind: *He's immune by death, doesn't even feel pain, and most of all he used his stand's power to heal himself up...c-could it be...no...he can do all that...just like my husband!? Then...that means-*