Chp.61 Yoshikage Kira's Defeat

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Jocelyn used Star Platinum to stop time as she was luckily to do those, with the help of Koichi as well...

Jocelyn: Koichi, to be honest with you, you're the most reliable guy I ever met since I came here. I was forever grateful to come here and get to know you. Good grief though, that was a close call, but we made it!

And so, Jocelyn summons Star Platinum as Star Platinum clenches its fist and then strikes brutal punch towards Kira's hand, braking his hand

Star Platinum: ORAA!!!

And so, Jocelyn then takes a deep long breathe, as she started to get her hopes up to defeat Kira, she'll do it for Josie, (YN), Okuyasa, Koichi, Rohan, Hayato, her grandfather Joseph, her daughter Jolyne, even her lost friends, Avdol and Kakyoin

And so, Jocelyn then takes a deep long breathe, as she started to get her hopes up to defeat Kira, she'll do it for Josie, (YN), Okuyasa, Koichi, Rohan, Hayato, her grandfather Joseph, her daughter Jolyne, even her lost friends, Avdol and Kakyoin...and even her lost husband, Mr.Kujo...she then tear up a little for having her husband on her mind, soon, she then gave out a loud scream...

Jocelyn: OOOOORRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAAA!!!!!

Star Platinum was done throwing barrage punches at Kira as Jocelyn says...

Jocelyn: That's enough, time in.

Time resumes as Kira's body was all busted up, blood everywhere on him, broken hands as well as he was sent flying away...

Josie: Hey she did it!

(YN): Alright! Way the go Ms.Jocelyn!

Kira: Th-This isn't over...I-I'll push that button...I'll activate it...once I activate it, Bites Za Dusto will haunt you all down...I-I'll push that button...just wait and see...I'll blow you all in hell...if I do...I-I can live my days peace and quiet...

Rohan: He is definitely a formidable adversary...

Suddenly...

Firefighter: Hey Stop! Stop!!! You're gonna run over this guy!!

The ambulance was backing up as it then ran over Yoshikage Kira's head, braking his neck...

(YN)/Josie: O-Oh shit!!

The firefighters and the nurse screamed in fear to see Yoshikage Kira ran over by the ambulance....
.
.
.
.
Later on, the nurses and officer came to check on him, and they found out that Yoshikage Kira is pronounced dead...somehow his death was in a accident of his life somehow...but as for Jocelyn and the others, they had no choice but accept it that way, it's better that way that Yoshikage Kira is no more in Morioh...

-END OF CHAPTER 61-