Chp.32 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Koichi was now in trouble with Rohan, knowing that Rohan is not only a famous manga artist, but a stand user as well, Heavens Door, with its power, it started making Koichi's body filled with pages from his experience and memory, exposing them...

Rohan: Well now! I know it's not just done yet, but this single panel can be a book all by itself, fantastic! I feel like I'm maturing! Both of being a manga artist and a stand user! And now to read this page of Koichi's-

Suddenly, his doorbell suddenly rang, he then checks on his window to see who it was, none other than Josie and Okuyasa, knowing that those two notice Koichi coming in Rohan's house without him noticing...

Rohan: Interesting. Unless I'm not mistaken, that's Crazy Diamond's Josie Higashikata, and Za Hando's Okuyasa Nijimura. But this doesn't make any sense, why would they show up in my doorstep within a blue, there's just no way Koichi would have mention them about me living here. Oh, what this now??

Rohan suddenly notices another one coming to Rohan's doorstep with Josie and and Okuyasa as (YN) arrived as well, questioning them about what they were doing

Rohan: Well now, if I'm not wrong, that's Cinder's (YN) (LN), but I still don't get how those three manage to come on my doorstep if Koichi didn't mention them about me...just what is going on? Huh??!

Rohan suddenly realizes Koichi has escape his room, at the stairs, Koichi was crawling down the stairs as he was running from his life and try to escape the house...

Koichi: I-I don't know, but Josie, Okuyasa and (YN) notice Rohan's house! They must've notice me coming here while heading to school! I-I have to get to save me!

Koichi falls down to the ground as he soon to realize he was close to the door, he started crawling towards it as he started reaching to the door knob..

Koichi: I-I'm almost there! I-If I can just reach it! They can rush in and get me out of here!!!

But as soon Koichi reaches to the door, and opens it, suddenly, Josie, Okuyasa and (YN) notices Koichi standing up, and by the looks of it, Koichi seem to be perfectly fine as he says...

Koichi: Oh, what a surprise to see you guys. What are you three doing here, in that matter how did y'all find me?

The three were kinda confused somehow...

Josie: Well...we were wondering what were you doing here??

Koichi: Oh right! I came here to meet a famous manga artist!

Okuyasa: So you came here to meet a famous manga artist?? How can a guy like him afford to work so hard and not come out in such a nice place like this??

Josie: Rohan Kishibe??? Is he famous or something?

(YN): Well, I am well invested in manga, but never heard of him.

Josie: I don't, not even into manga after all.

Koichi Mind: Wait what! That's...not even remotely close that I wanted to say about them! Why am I blacking out all of the sudden?!

Josie: Well, since is that, I guess everything is okay after all. I'll leave you to it Koichi.

Koichi: Oh, thank you Josie. Say, would you three wanna come in and meet Rohan??

Josie: Thanks but no thanks, I'm not interested in meeting famous people, it gets me nervous.

Okuyasa: Yeah same, just knowing that you weren't fooling around with some hot smoking chick is enough for me, so I'm out.