Chp.48 The Heart Father: Yoshihirio Kira

-AUTHOR POV-

After realizing that Kira Yoshikage, who is the murderer of Morioh, responsible for Reimi's death, Shigechi's death, and Aya Tsuji's death, is still here and not just that, he is now a different person, meaning he now is a different person, disguise as someone for him to not let anyone find his identity...luckily for Koichi, he knows everything about him due of seeing his Drivers license, Kira lives in the villa and resort area, 15 minutes from Morioh town, and that's where (YN) and gang are going, to Kira's house and find more information about him, and what caused him to become a murderer in Morioh. Later on, (YN) and the others arrive in his house as they started investigating...Okuyasa, Koichi and (YN) search in one room as for Jocelyn and Josie looo at the other

Jocelyn: Find anything?

Josie: No, not really.

Jocelyn then opens some drawers as she finds a photo album of Kira's childhood...

Josie: You found a phot album. That kid...that's gotta be Kira when he was little.

Jocelyn: Let's see: Kira Yoshikage, Third grade summer, summer camp, this was in July 25th, 1974. He was born here in Morioh on January 30th, 1966. Height of 175 cm, and weights 65kg, Blood type A. He was raised by advanced parents, his father, Yoshihirio Kira, died by illness when Kira was 21 years. And his mother died of old age not that long ago. In 1988, he graduated from D Academy's Department of Literature. The same year, he started working for S city's Kame Yu Department store. He transferred to the Morioh branch in 1993. No previous criminal records, no records of marriage as well, no close friends. No girlfriend at all as well. And look at those trophies and awards he won, mostly all of them are 3rd places. Definitely not a school hero, piece of shit that he is too. As well, it's too hard to say what good he's at. Sports? Writing? Musical? Who knows. Even in his pictures of him and school partners, he's positioned so he doesn't stand out. No one envied him or ridiculed him. He's probably a guy that doesn't show strength or weakness to anyone. And look here, he was hiding his high intellect and abilities, he knew the best way to stay out of trouble. Tch. And here I thought I would find something about him, like hobbies and shit.

Josie: Hobbies? Come to think of it...he did kept several jars in a drawer.

Josie walks over to a drawer and she then opens it, revealing several jars with numbers marked on it, they look like years...

Josie: Seems like scrapings to me...and what's up with the numbers on each jars? "1983" are they years? *opens a jar and sniffs them* ugh! They even have faint smells. What do you think they are??

Jocelyn suddenly realizes a clip nail near the jars...which means...

Jocelyn: Well, but the looks of it, their nails that have been clipped.

Josie: You don't say.....

Jocelyn: ...

Josie: ....WHAAAAAAAAAAGH?!?!? Nails!?! Like human nails!?! Sick!! Just who's nails are these!?! P-Please don't tell me-

Jocelyn: Yup. By this little journal I found, they seem to be this bastards nails. Not the victims surprisingly, must've kept meticulous data on this little book.

Josie: Data? Form the nails he has been clipping?! So you're telling me ever since 1983 he's been keeping them in a jar!?! For the last 15 years?!? Gah! He even recorded every finger nails he clipped! So detailed! Does that mean ever since 1983, his thumbnail on his right hand grew 31.5 cm?! Hold on a sec! That was the year Reimi Sugimoto was killed!

Jocelyn: I guess he began in that year, where he couldn't contain his murderous instincts any longer.

Josie: EW! He's got his toenails length on the next page as well!? Sick!