Chp.32 Enter Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

Few days pass after retrieving the bow and arrow finally, who was being held hold by Akira Otoishi, Jocelyn retrieves to the SpeedWagon Foundation for analysis, after that, Joseph and Josie started to get along pretty well, and also having an invisible baby, happens to be founded in the middle of a stranded road with no parents somehow and now she's on on Jospeh's side for now, and being taken care of as well. As for now, everything seem to be okay  and normal for now, until Koichi was heading over to school, and surprisingly met Toshikazu Hazamada, the teenage boy who tried to murder Jocelyn, but then again, he apologized for all that and didn't mean it...Koichi forgave him...for now...so the two started heading over to school together, until Hazamada mention a famous manga artist to Koichi, his name was Rohan Kishibe, Koichi knew who is was as well, the two were his biggest fans and notice that he is living here in Morioh as well...so they go and meet Rohan at the place where he's living at, so they can get some autographs from him. What they know about him is that he started doing manga since he was the age of 16, and now he's 20 years old. And so, the two arrive at his place, knocked on his door, as the door open, to see Rohan himself appeared, the two introduce themselves and being big fans of his manga art work as well and how much they love it...Rohan seem to be surprised as well, as he suddenly lets them in for a "Tour"...until things didn't turn out the way they were suppose to be, both Koichi and Hazamada looked at Rohan's new manga art work he finished, and suddenly...as they saw it, their body parts started to turn nothing but pages with writing on it, Rohan was behind this the whole time, and it was one of Rohan's stand powers, his stand is Call Heavens Door, his stand's power allows him to use words and pictures to read people's experience and create brand new memory, and erase memory as well, like for example, Koichi tried to fight Rohan with Echoes Act 2, but it's attacks wasn't even aiming at Rohan after all, until Rohan used Heavens Door power to write down Koichi's memory experience saying "Echoes Act 2 cannot attack Rohan Kishibe". So whatever Rohan writes, it comes out true in the real world...and so, for Rohan to end this and not let Koichi and Hazamada remember this, he pulled out some pages right out their faces...and later on, Hazamada's and Koichi's body were back to normal...and they seem like they don't remember anything at all, not even during the fight with Rohan, all they remember is coming to Rohan's house and asking him for autographs, and that's all....after all that, Koichi and Hazamada left the house with no problems at all, only having Rohan's autographs and meeting him. Later on that night at Koichi's house, he was still happy to meet his favorite manga artist and getting his autograph, but then again...he started to act...suspicious...he notice that he remembers something that happen at Rohan's house, rather than meeting him and just getting autographs from him with Hazamada, he doesn't know what happen at all, but he'll try to forget about it and head to sleep.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

The next morning, Koichi was already heading to school...but he somehow felt like his body was a bit light, and seem to be weaker somehow...he took a break...until he notices a house, a house he somehow has seen it before, but when?

Koichi: Strange...I-I somehow manage to walk back here at Rohan Sensei's house rather than school...and the door is open...You know...I really wanna drop in and say thank you to him for being such a good host yesterday...b-but I shouldn't, being an artist can get him tired, and he's probably asleep. It be rude to barge in....Well...I guess I can check inside and see if he's awake.

Koichi somehow entered the house, and the door shut...until Josie and Okuyasa notice him entering the house...

Josie: You saw that right Okuyasa?

Okuyasa: Yeah...

Josie: I know spying is wrong and all, but it's out of character to see Koichi ditch school and act weird. Just what the hell he's doing?

Okuyasa: Well I wanna know is who in the hell lives there? I mean there's no way he trynna hook up with some other chick right? And it better not be a hot one!

Meanwhile at Rohan's house, Koichi was slowly going upstairs as he can see light coming out from Rohan's room, as he appeared in his room, he sees Rohan, sitting on his work desk, doing his manga work...

Koichi Mind: Rohan Sensei...he's working with that working chilling expression. And for some reason...I can't shake the feeling that being in his house is actually terrifying. But why???

Rohan: Ah, you finally made it.

Koichi: Huh??

Rohan: It's good to see you, and right on time to work on our section.

Rohan gives this funny look on his face as Koichi started to feel scared for somehow

Rohan: Sorry, but could I ask you to wait there patiently for just a moment? Two more pages and next week's manual script will be complete. It'll only take about 20 minutes or so.

Koichi Mind: D-Did he say he can finish two pages in just 20 minutes?! That can't be right. I must have misheard him. He couldn't finish two pages in just under 20 minutes with that amount of time, that's impossible! When me and Hazamada were here yesterday, he just finished a manga work on this week.

Koichi then notice Rohan dipping the pen onto the ink as he then was ready to drawn the two last pages...and so, Rohan started drawing the pages and somehow, he got this amazing speed and started drawing without hesitation, with such unique complex drawing skills he was able to finish halfway of the page, Rohan lifted the pen up and flicked the pen color towards the background of the drawing with perfect complex as well...and so, Rohan was now finish with the page...

Koichi: N-No way!! You're done that quick?! That's impossible! You did all that without even hesitation and with great drawing complex skills! You finished it under 2 minutes!

Rohan: Hehehe. And it's all thanks to you Koichi!

Koichi: Huh??

Rohan: I've been overflowing with creative energy! My body hungers for more! I have to keep drawing! Finishing 19 pages in just one night, has been a great experience like no other! At this very moment, a masterpiece of forming! Your life is astonishing!

Koichi: I-I don't get it...what are you even talking about???

Rohan grabbed 10 brushes with one hand as he then used them to finish up the page, and suddenly, he grabbed a page, that looked a lot like a face, more like Koichi's face as he says...

Rohan: Get cracking! I want the next reality from your past! Hurry and show me your next page! I'm aware that you're weight decreases every page I obliterate, but you don't mind don't you?! It's a small prize to pay for becoming a master piece! Immortalize for all eternity!!!

Suddenly, Koichi's face started to turn into pages as he then now remember what actually happen between him and Hazamada with Rohan yesterday...

Koichi: AAAAAAAGH!!! I-I remember now!! From yesterday!!! Your power is Heavens Door! Rohan, you're one of the stand's enemy users!!!

-END OF CHAPTER 32-