Chp.60

-AUTHOR POV-

After (YN) gave a good beating to Kira, (YN) then extinguish his flames as Josie and Hayato ran up to (YN)...

Josie: (YN)! You okay??!

(YN): Yeah, don't worry. I'm okay.

Josie: *sighs* that's good to hear from you.

Hayato: Alright! You gave a good beating to Kira! You won!

(YN): No, not yet. Look. He's standing up.

The three saw Kira getting up with all those wounds he got from the beating he got from (YN)...Kira was holding on his arm as he yells...

Kira: This isn't suppose to happen like this! There has never been any trouble that I, Yoshikage Kira, was unable to overcome!

Okuyasa: Oi! Look over there.

Kira: Eh!?!?

Suddenly, Okuyasa, Koichi, Rohan and Jocelyn appeared as they came from the loud explosions they heard...

Okuyasa: That loud noise came from over here.

Koichi: H-Hey! Look at that man!

They all notice that the person Jocelyn's Nd the others are seeing is Kosaku Kawajiri, meaning that they have found the real Yoshikage Kira, Kira was shocked and scared to know the fact that they have found him and knowing that they'll put him to justice...

Okuyasa: And look! Josie and (YN) are there too!

Rohan: And that kid must be Hayato Kawajiri.

Jocelyn: And that man must be Koskau Kawajiri. Seems like everything's falling into place.

Kira: N-No...th-this isn't supposed to happen to me!

Hayato: Any Fate that would side with you...any opportunity that would come your way...is nothing compared to the heart of justice that's here right now! It's definitely here! It's right for sure! Compare to your heart, your nothing!!!

Kira: N-No...th-this isn't happening...this...this must be a dream!

Josie: There no way for you to run away...

(YN): Nor for you to escape! Your done!

Jocelyn: So this guy...is Yoshikage Kira! For sure.

Suddenly, the ambulance came by due to the explosion they heard on the houses, firefighters came as well as they started telling people to get away from the destruction, soon a nurse came by to go and check on Kira, who he's on the ground...

Nurse: Sir, are you alright?! Don't worry, you'll get help and get those wounds treated quickly.

The nurse place her hand on Kira, as Kira then grabs onto her hand, knowing that he had use Killer Queen on her to turn her into a bomb...

Josie: No!!

(YN): Shit!

Hayato: O-Oh no! He touched her! He turned her into a bomb!

Rohan tells Jocelyn quietly...

Rohan: Jocelyn, maybe this is the chance for you to use Star Platinum.

Jocelyn: I would, but not on this range. I need to get closer to Kira in order to stop time. Even I do stop time right here, he's still too far for me to stop him. I need to get near him within 5 meters of him.

(YN): Tch! You're taking her hostage by turning her into a bomb?! Do your worst! Because once you do, I'll kick your ass even worse than before-

Hayato: No don't! This is much worse than taking a hostage! He's got a power that only I know about! It's called Bites Za Dusto-a power that can blow up time!

(YN)/Josie: What!?!

Hayato: That's why I couldn't talk to you guys on the other timeline. Once I even tell you guys about his identity, you all get killed and on that day it gets repeated!

(YN): Tch. just freaking great. Now what?!

Kira then started to smooth the nurses hands as the nurse started to feel uncomfortable somehow...

Kira: Y-Your so beautiful...your elegant hands...it's silky smooth knuckles, and your skin, it's so pure~I even calm it milky~may I use your gorgeous hand to rest my cheek~?

Nurse: Huh??!

Kira: It suits my soul~and relaxes my restless spirit~

Kira started rubbing his face onto the nurse's hand as he started to pant sexually...

Kira: When I was a young boy, I discovered Leonardo Da Vinci's art, Mona Lisa. I couldn't believe the master's work. It was my first time laying eyes on her~the beauty perform me~it arouse Sero thing about me~hehe it gave me a rock hard boner~I cut of her hands and kept it on my room so I can see it's gorgeous hands and always giving me so much erections~

Nurse: S-Sir what are you doing!?!

Kira: I-If you don't know, my name is Yoshikage Kira, and I have killed 48 young beautiful ladies like you, even more beautiful hands like yours~and you'll be the next beautiful lady for me~!

Hayato: Oh no!! Bites Za Dusto is gonna happen! We need to take him out, or else everyone expect that lady will be blown away!

Everyone were shocked to hear about what will happen if Kira's Bites Za Dusto will do...

Jocelyn: Nrrrgh! Not on my watch!

Koichi: M-Ms.Jocelyn!

Jocelyn started running down after Akira for her to use Star Platinum to stop time and end Kira for good...

Kira: Coming for me, Jocelyn!?? You won't be able to use your stand to stop me this time! Your not even close in me! Bites Za Dusto is more powerful! Once I activate it, it'll bring me back to one hour earlier! Ill blow that lady up, and once I do, I'll blow you up as well and take your hands!! I'm gonna press it! I'm gonna do it now!!

Jocelyn Mind: Even if I stop right now, he's too far away!

Josie: Don't let him do it Jocelyn!

(YN): Come on Ms.Jocelyn! You got this!

Kira: I've finally reach my limits against all of you! Time to die!

Once Kira was about to activate Bites Za Dusto, his hand suddenly was pressed to the ground hard, as if his hand got heavier...

Kira: Wh-What?!? Wha the-!?!

Luckily, Koichi was there to help Jocleyn as he then uses Echoes Act 3'a power to make Kira's hand heavier for him not to use Bites Za Dusto...

Koichi: Got it!

Echoes Act 3: Mission Success! The enemy has entered the five meters activate range of Act 3: Three Freeze! S-H-I-T!

Kira's and Killer Queens hand started to get heavier from Act 3: Three Freeze ability as Kira tries his everything to lift his hand to activate his Bites Za Dusto, and was struggling at the same time...

Kira: NRRRRGH!!! Release me you insignificant piece of shit!!!

And so, Jocelyn got closer to Kira finally as she then shouts outs...

Jocelyn: Star Platinum: ZA WARUDO!!!!

-END OF CHAPTER 60-