Chp.9 Encountering The Nijimuras

-AUTHOR POV-

(THIS STORY WILL HAVE FEMALE OKUYASU, IN TERMS OKUYASA)

After the defeat of Angelo, Jocelyn, Josie and (YN) all notice that there a new enemy here in this town, knowing that this enemy is the one who imparted Angelo with the stand with  a legend bow and arrow

After the defeat of Angelo, Jocelyn, Josie and (YN) all notice that there a new enemy here in this town, knowing that this enemy is the one who imparted Angelo with the stand with a legend bow and arrow...they will need to find this enemy here in Morioh and get him for good...meanwhile, in a library, school has ended as Koichi was in a library, doing some studies about the death rate that has happen here in Morioh...

Koichi: The number of missing person here in Morioh as risen to 81 in this year alone. 45, which were children, and some were runaways. That's still 7 to 8 times than the national average. It's outrageous, also...Josie's grandfather...

Suddenly...

(YN): Oi Koichi. Schools out. Why still studying?

Josie: Yeah, let's go home already.

Koichi: Oh...Sure. *Well that's a relief, Josie seems to be okay*

And so, Koichi, (YN), and Josie then started to head home...as they make their way home, they all pass by Angelo's Rock...which Koichi was confused at first...but he'll figure it out sooner or later...so, as the three make their way home, Koichi then feels something off...as if someone was watching him...he then notice an abandon house that was not use for years, and knowing someone up in a room, with a lighter, watching him......

Koichi: H-Hey you guys.

Josie: Eh?

(YN): Wassup Koichi?

Koichi: If I'm right, isn't this house abandoned for a few years?

(YN): Yeah I doubt anyone wouldn't buy this eyesore.

Josie: Better of bulldozing it and starting it over.

Koichi: Well, maybe they just move in. Because when I saw up in the window, there was someone watching me.

Josie: Huh?? Buts that's impossible. Did you forget where I live? I have notice it  someone moves in. Besides, I've always seen patrol guys guarding the house.

Koichi: Hmm. I guess that makes sense. How particular. But I could have sworn I saw someone in the window, I guess I must be seeing things, like ghosts.

Josie: Come on dude knock it off. Ghosts give me the willies too!

Koichi gets near the gate as he sticks his head out to take a peak inside the house, he looked around for a little, until somebody pop out of nowhere, kicked the gate door as the person uses its leg to squeeze Koichi's neck with the door...

???: Try to keeping your nose from other people business you little shit!

Josie: Koichi No!!

(YN): Oi! What the hell you think you're doing!?!

???: Eh?! I should be the one asking you that question! You and your friend are on my property!

Josie: Have you completely lost your freakin mind?! Let him go!

???: Tch. Let me make something clear! My pops bought this house, which means I won't let you three sneak around here, understand?!

(YN): I think your the one not getting it, We're telling you to let go our friend!

Josie: Nrrrgh! This bitch is already ticking me off!

???: Hey it's not nice to call people's names. Hehe, especially the people your insulting that happens to own the property your trespassing on. Geez, don't you know how to be polite?

Josie: I know I'm going to smash that face of your if you don't shut your god damn mouth!

Suddenly, up in the window, someone was hiding on a bow and arrow, which is familiar cause the bow and arrow is the exact one Jocelyn is looking for, the person shot the bow as the arrow went straight and hit Koichi's neck, as Koichi started to spat out blood...

Josie: Wh-What?!?

(YN): The hell?!!?

???: Hey bro!

Suddenly, the person on the window happens to be the female teenagers brother...the brother suddenly disappear as he was walking downstairs, and then appear in front of the door house, not revealing his face..

Brother: Interested is to why I shot him with the arrow? Because that girl and boy is Josie Higashikata and (YN) (LN).

???: Really? So it's you.

Josie: H-Hey! That's-

(YN): Blue aura, which means..he's a stand user as well!

Brother: Josie and (YN) were the ones who defeated Angelo.

Josie: Tch. So you know about stands too?! You and this bitch are stand users as well Huh!?? Out with it!

Brother: ...Okuyasa, make Josie and (YN) disappear.

The female teenager, is name Okuyasa, she then let the gate door go, as Koichi falls down to the ground, blood out from her mouth and still having the arrow on his neck...

Josie: He's still moving!

Brother:I have hopes he will turn into a stand user. A useful one in that. But in last, was all for none. That boy is a goner for good. Now, if you don't mind...

The brother, then reveals his face, his name was Keicho, Keicho then grabbed Koichi's legs as he then drags him inside the house, Both Josie and (YN) were trying to save him, but Okuyasa was in the way...

Josie: Hey get out of the way you bitch! There's still time to heal Koichi and save him!

Okuyasa: Ha! Too bad!

Josie: Nrrrgh. Shit, what now?!

(YN): Josie, I have an idea.

Josie: What is it?

(YN) then whispers in her ear...

Josie: O-Okay, just...be careful this time.

(YN): Got it. Deal with her.

(YN) suddenly runs as he goes down the road, leaving Josie alone to deal with Okuyasa...

Okuyasa: Heh, looks like he left you all alone!

Josie: That rodent matter. What matters is that you and I..are gonna throw down!

Okuyasa: Hehe. I'm going to enjoy this.

-END OF CHAPTER