Chp.21 Echoes Act 2/Yukako Yamagishi Pt.3

-AUTHOR POV-

Two days later, (YN), Josie and Okuyasa still haven't found Koichi knowing the fact something nah has happen to him, they knew it has to do with Yukako, but they need to know where could Yukako be living in order to find Koichi...

(YN): Okay, in order to find Koichi, we know that his stand, Echoes can still call help, but the thing is it can only reach up to only 50 meters.

Josie: He might've been fake in a place where Yukako can be live near by, hopefully it isn't that far from here.

Okuyasa: There's tons of places like that.

Meanwhile, at Yukakos place, Koichi was still struggling on how to get out of here...

Koichi: Dang it! Now what, she has cut of all phones her so I won't be able to make a call to get help! What to do, what to do!? Wait...

Suddenly, Koichi has realize something, he summons Echoes, Echoes flies through the house as he sees a phone booth not that far from the house...

Koichi: Yes! I knew it! And what's luckier it's 48 meters from here!

Echoes goes flying to the phone booth as he gets ready to Call and dial Josie's house...until...

Koichi: Oh no!!! I-I don't have 25 cents! Crap! I had my pajamas this whole time when I was brought here! Should I dial 110?! But Yukako might actually kill the police if she arrives back home! I'll try to contact Josie somehow to come here and save me-

Yukako: You're planning on using the phone booth to call someone to save you, that's what you're thinking right?

Koichi: WAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Yukako: You're planning for using the phone booth to get help aren't you?

Koichi: N-No...I wasn't!

Yukako: Hmm. Playing dumb I see? Well in that case, I'm going to destroy the 110 button on the phone and then actually got o the market. So, is there anything you want?

Koichi: N-No...not really...

And so, Yukako walks away as she heads to the phone booth to destroy the 110 button for Koichi not to call the police...as she arrive and was gonna destroy it, she suddenly realizes something from her left arm, her whole left arm was nothing but huge manga writings....

Yukako: Wh-What is this writing??

The writing started to make sounds, like dialing sounds...

Yukako: Th-Their sounds coming out from my arm as well?! How!?

After that, the phone started to ring, Yukako was confused, she never even lay a finger on the button nor dial it...but what she didn't know is that those were from Echoes's power, and so, the number that was dial was at Josie's house, and picked up...

Josie: Hello? Higashikata speaking.

Yukako: Eh!??

Echoes: It worked! Now that I have Josie on the line, she can here me now with my stand!

As Josie's residence, Josie can barely hear Koichi's voice...

Josie: Huh!?! Koichi is that you!?! It's me Josie! Koichi where are you!?! I heard you a second ago and now I hear waves crashing! Hello-

Yukako quickly hangs up the phone as pink aura started to glow around her body...

Yukako: So...Koichi, you do have the power like me!