Yoshikage Kira's Alternative Defeat

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Kira was about to blow up one of the nurses with his Killer Queen stand, but Jocelyn rushes in in time for the save, using Za Warudo to stop time and stopping him from blowing up. And so, she uses Star Platinum to throw brutal barrage punches to Kira, braking lots of bones in his body...afterwards, Jocelyn resumes time, as Kira's body explode with a lot of blood and sent flying away and crashing to the ground again...but Kira was so stubborn he still wanted to push the button to explode...

Kira: Y-You haven't beaten me....! I-I'll push that button..and when I do...Bites Za Dust will haunt you all down...! I'll blow you all to hell...! And when I do..I-I get to live back on my glory days again..

Rohan: His tenacity is pretty impressive...

Josie and the rest were still concern if Kira was still able to fight back after all those punches Jocelyn gave him...suddenly...

Doctor: Hey stop!! Stop!! Stop the ambulance! Your gonna run over this guy!!!

The ambulance was about to squash Kira's head and ending him...but then...(YN) stepped in as he uses His strength to stop the ambulance from running him over...

Jocelyn: (YN)..??!!

Josie: H-Hey (YN)! What are you doing?! Get back here before he tries to do something!

(YN): ...

Josie: (YN)!! Hurry it up now he's up to something!

(YN) was glaring down at Kira, his punishment wasn't over, as he has one more in his to end Kira for good...he approaches to Kira, grabs him by his shirt, lifts him up and to glare him down into his eyes as his whole face was on fire, revealing his skull as he gave a roar to Kira...

(YN): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Kira stared to chuckle about it...

Kira: H-Heh...hehehe..!!! Y-You think that scares me, you dumbass...! Hahahaha!!!

(YN) growls as Kira, until suddenly....he somehow summons flaming chia s from his hand...and tying Kira around with them...

Josie: W-Woah hey! Are those chains?!

Okuyasa: Th-They are!

Jocelyn: Those chains...

Jocelyn knew what those chains were, and remembering them from her husband from his stand, Ghost Rider....back with (YN), he tosses Kira up to the air, extending the chains while having him tied up, and as he gets a hold of the chain...he then says with a low menace demonic tone...

(YN): Go...Home!!!

(YN) pulls down the chain, with Kira alongside with it as Kira falls rapidly to the ground, and to suddenly crash through the ground, and to still fall all the way down to the earth's atmosphere, as Kira reaches to the bottom of the atmosphere, he can feel the intense hot lava that was getting closer and closer as his whole body was burning up, his skin was melting as he scream with such agony pain, and yet, he started to burn into ashes, as his whole body was burned up and burning alongside his bones into ashes....and after that, Yoshikage Kira was no more and died for good....as (YN) then looks up into the sun, crosses his arms, then raising them up to the air and gives one mighty yell, as he avenge the ones he cared about that were killed by Yoshikage Kira...and he felt so damn good about it that Kira is no longer in Morioh...
.
.
.
and now it can live in peace.

-END OF ALTERNATIVE CHAPTER-