Chp.1 Enter Josie Higashikata

-AUTHOR POV-

One day, it was a normal beautiful day in the town called Morioh, people were having a good day, and teenagers heading over to their school, first day, then there was this student who introduces himself...

-KOICHI POV-

It happened in April 1999, it was my first day of my senior year of High School, and I was about to make three bizarre friends, and yes I'm about to become a senior in High School, and wonder what the others will be like in senior year...oh, in case your wondering, my name is Koichi Hirose...well, I guess is not that important, hehe. Anyways, I was nervously walking my way to class...until..

-AUTHOR POV-

As Koichi was walking, he suddenly accidentally bumped into someone without paying attention as he soon was about to trip and having his school stuff about to drop all over the floor. Suddenly, he then was waiting for his stuff to fall down, but somehow...his stuff hasn't fallen off from his hands, knowing that their still in his hands inside his bag...

Koichi: Wh-Wha?! But didn't I just-and I thought my stuff went flying all over, what the heck is going on??!

???: Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

Koichi then realize that the person he bumped into was a lady, who happens to be wearing some fully white clothes, and she somehow has a hat on as well...weird. What lady can be wearing a hat like that?

Koichi: O-Oh. No. It's my fault, I should have been paying attention as well.

???: Oh well. Hey, maybe you can help me out. Here's the thing, I've come hear to find the Higashikata family.

Koichi: Higashikata?? Let's see...

???: Maybe an address can jog your memory.

The lady then pulled out her notebook from her pocket as she said the address to Koichi, as she does, Koichi then notices a name of the notebook it has...

Koichi: Jocelyn...Kujo??

???: So, know where it's at?

Koichi: Oh sure. You can get to that address pretty easily by taking the number 3 bus. It won't be long before another one comes around.

???: Thanks kid. Oh, one more thing...

The lady then pulls out a picture, and then shows it to Koichi...

???: Tell me...do you recognize these people?

Koichi: O-Oh! To be honest I actually have! Those three people, I met them two years ago. That one with the ancient clothing is Mr.Avdol, and the one with the green uniform is Mr.Kakyoin. And the one holding that child...uhhh. Man, I forgot about him. But I know him too, all three of them. They came to visit here....b-but...

Koichi then gave off this guilt face...

Koichi: I-I'm sorry to say it Ma'am, but those three gentlemen-

???: Died? Yeah, I know.

Koichi: R-Really? Do you know those three?

???: These two were my friends, Muhammad Avdol and Norwalk Kakyoin...and the other one holding that child...is my husband.

Koichi gaps in shock...

???: 2 years ago, they came here in this city to investigate a murderer surrounded here in this town. But somehow...

The lady suddenly stood quiet for a moment as she then continues talking...

???: Th-They died by the murder...I don't know who, but I'll find him! But then again, there's another reason why I came here, to find the Higashikata family as well to settle some unfinished business with someone I need to talk to...Anyways, thanks for the help again kid.