Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Josie was saved by (YN) just in time, punching Chili Pepper away and sending him and Akira flying away crashing towards he containers...

Josie: (Y-YN)!!

(YN): Sorry I'm late, Josie.

(YN) then helps Josie getting up from being injured as Josie was able to stand up barely..

(YN): You okay?

Josie: Y-Yeah...

(YN): Here, you got some blood, let me wipe it off.

(YN) licks his thumb as he wipes the blood off from Josie's near lips as she blushes...

(YN): ...He did this to you?

Josie: ...I-I wasn't strong enough...I wasn't able to be fast enough to take him down-

(YN): Don't worry Josie. Now that I'm here, he will be finished for.

Josie smiles and blushes a little...

Koichi: (YN)! You finally came! What the heck took you so long to arrive!?

(YN): Hey Koichi. Sorry...it wasn't my fault. I knew I had to meet you two alongside with Okuyasa and Ms.Jocleyn as well...until he got in my way.

Josie: W-Wait, so you're telling me-

(YN): Yeah, he appeared in my house, knew I was gonna meet you guys up and "killed" me, and once I woke up, I notice I was out of the Morioh town, dragging me far away. So I started looking for you guys until a huge bright light shine here, and that's where I found you two.

Koichi: O-Oh man! No wonder..

Josie: Yeah...but it's a good thing you're here in time, cause we do need your help.

Koichi: Yeah! We need to take him down so he won't reach out to Mr.Joseph and Jocleyn, Okuyasa is with them as well! We can't let Otoishi get near Joseph!

(YN): Is that so? Well then *eyes glowing red and cracks knuckles* I'll end this quickly.

Josie Mind: H-His eyes...what just happen??

And so, Akira recovered himself from being sent flying and crashing as he notice (YN) there...

Akira:  Y-You!?! How the fuck are you still alive!??! I killed you and left you far away here in Morioh!

(YN): That doesn't matter now, but what you gotta worry about is your face being wrecked by my stand. You have no idea how pissed off I am for what you've been causing here...and hurting Josie! And for that, I'm going to kick your ass!

Akira: Tch. Nrrrrgh! Just keep dreaming! Cause now that Chili Pepper has gain amount of electricity in the city, I am now stronger and faster with amount of stamina!

Chili Pepper: And you won't be able to lay a finger on me! Hahahahaha!!!

Chili Pepper went through the drains again as he started reappearing and disappearing several time from popping out and in from the drains..

Koichi: O-Oh no!! He doing that again! And this time (YN) is around there! And on top of that no more oil is being stuck to it as well! He's gonna having trouble like you Josie!

Josie: *giggles*

Koichi: Wh-What's so funny??!

Josie: Don't worry Koichi my friend, (YN) knows what he's doing, I know. Just keep watching.

Koichi: Keep watching??

Chili Pepper appeared behind (YN) quickly..

Koichi: (YN) behind-