Chp.38 Shigekiyo "Shigechi" Yangu Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Josie had an ideas a way for Shigechi to gain some money and have some for herself, alongside with Okuyasa and (YN). So, she told Shigechi that it'll be more awesome if she had Shigechi's Harvests to look around town and collect all the lottery tickets. Shigechi agreed, so he then use Harvests to spread around and collect all the lottery tickets drop from the floor and not used.

-MOMENTS LATER-

Later on that day, Harvests was down scooping around the town as they collect a bunch of lottery tickets, making Josie and them shocked in surprise! So, Josie and the others head over to the store to exchange some winning tickets as for (YN), Okuyasa and Shigechi waited for her...

Shigechi: O-Okuyasa, (YN), do you think Josie will be able to exchange some tickets and get money that easily??

(YN): Yeah, don't worry little dude. Some of them she exchange can be a possible chance to win some goodies.

Okuyasa: Yeah! So just relax Shigechi, we trust Josie.

And so they waited for her for a while, until she came out...and didn't seem happy...

(YN): Josie...what happen?!

Okuyasa: Did they told you to pass off??

Josie: ...I wasn't able to get cash back at the CD shop nor the toy store. But I can exchange coupons for about 40,000 yen worth of CDs or video games.

Okuyasa: I'm not talking about that! I'm talking about Kameyu! We're you able to get cash back from Kameyu store!?!

(YN): Chill it Okuyasa. Listen Josie, if it didn't work. It's fine, we just need-

Josie: Yeah, actually something unexpected happen in there.

(YN): It did??

Shigechi: *gulps*

Everything was quite...until...

Josie: It unexpectedly turned into 81,500 yen baby!!!!!

They were surprised to see that kind of money from Josie's arm and knowing it'll work to exchange to get this kind of cash...

Josie: Here ya go Shigechi!

Shigechi: O-Oh boy!! This is amazing! Shi-Shi-Shi!!!

Okuyasa: I can see it with my own eyes!!! It's like a dream but actually came out true!!!

(YN): Now that's what I'm talking about!

Josie: Shigechi, your stand is so awesome!

Shigechi: R-Really?? You think me and Harvests are awesome...P-People don't really compliment me much like that....

(YN): Yeah, have some confidence.

Josie: This is something that only you can do!

Shigechi: O-Okuyasa...Josie...(YN)...

Shigechi was so happy to have compliments from them, knowing that he has never had someone like them being so nice and kind to him...suddenly, he sees a young teenage girl...

Shigechi: *Starighten* Hey you girl! I got a load of fat stacks here! Wanna have some fun-

Josie/Okuyasa/(YN): OI OI OI OI OI OI!!!

-LATER ON-

Later, Shigechi was happy to have that kind of money on his hands...but he still had to give some to Josie, Okuyasa and (YN) for helping him out...