Chp.58

-AUTHOR POV-

Josie: I-I'll come for you later, (YN), but as for now...I'm going to beat the living shit out of Yoshikage Kira!! Come on Hayato, we're ending this.

Hayato: R-Right!

And so, Josie and Hayato leaves the room as Josie leaves (YN), sleeping in peace as she goes after Kira and end him for good for what he did to (YN). .
.
.
.
.
But meanwhile, we take a look at (YN), as go in his mind, there was (YN), still laying down as a bright light was hitting towards him...until he widely opened his eyes...and then stood up...he says...

(YN): Wh-What the hell!? Where am I!?

He got up as he started looking around, as it was pitch black around him...

(YN): Where the hell am I?! Wh-Where's Josie I have save her!!

He started running, soon it was just an endless path where he was running, and no where find a way out....

(YN): D-Damn it!! How the hell do I get out of here!?! I don't wanna be here! I wanna be with Josie! I have to be with her! I—I have too!! I-I....

(YN) couldn't do anything else, as he then drops down on his both knees and started shedding tears from his eyes...

(YN): ...I-I can't leave her...I wanna be with her...Ah-she needs me...*sniffs* a-and I need her too....I-it's too soon for me...to die...I-I...

As soon he was still on the ground, suddenly, another light was staring to bright, but that light seems like it was flames, (YN) lifted his head up, soon he sees flames towards him...he soon to get up as he started walking towards, he got closer to the flames until it suddenly started to to grow bigger and bigger, and the flames started to evolve somehow, soon the flames turns out to be Cinder, his Spirit Stand...

(YN): C-Cinder??!

Cinder: ...

(YN): Tch. Who am I kidding, Cinder is my stand, it won't be use for me to get out of here.

Cinder: Oh, I think I can help you with that.

(YN): W-What?! Wait you can talk!?

Cinder: You can say something like that, but that doesn't matter, what matters is that you need to get out there and help Josie, Young (YN).

(YN): How?! I'm trapped in this whatever place I am! I tried to get out of here, no use. It's just an endless area where I can't even get out of here.

Cinder: You maybe right on that, but what if I told you that your under your mind?

(YN): My mind???

Cinder: Yes. You are in your mind.

(YN): Wait, if I'm in my mind, then why the hell I'm not waking up!??

Cinder: Because, I need you here for a reason.

(YN): Me?? Why?

Cinder: Young (YN), I need your help. I need you to defeat Yoshikage Kira. The bastard deserves to die for what he is doing to Morioh. Everything he has done in his passed life, need to be taken down once and for all. Even Josie needs you too.

(YN): But how!? I'm stuck in my mind!

Cinder: And that's why I'm here to help you get out of here and come back to life. I have a way for you to return yourself.

(YN): And how exactly is that gonna work??

Cinder: ...I'm gonna fuse my self with your body.