Chp.46 Kira Yoshikage gets ORA'd

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Kira: Farewell, Jocelyn.

As Kira summons Killer Queen, and was ready to end her life, and doing it right in front of her sweet daughter Jolyne and her grandfather Joseph, Jocelyn suddenly tilt her hats down, not showing her eyes as she suddenly summons Star Platinum out of the blue...

Star Platinum: ORAA!!!!!

Star Platinum was so fast, he was able to land a brutal punch towards Killer Queen, causing Kira's whole face to get punched as well, and spatting a lot of blood...after that punch, Kira was shock and surprise, not knowing that Jocelyn could have been this fast before...Jocelyn quickly grabs on Kira's hand,, where he has his watch on...

Kira: Wh-What the hell?!? How can a woman like you move so fast?!? A-And what's this music I'm hearing!?! Why all of the sudden appeared out of no where?!

Jocelyn: Good freaking grief, I take it back, up close here. that watch of your is tacky as hell.

Kira: N-Nrrrgh!! Killer-

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA!!!

Star Platinum throws more punches towards Killer Queen, Causing Kira to get hurt as well...Jocelyn let's go of him as Kira backs away...

Kira: H-How?! How can a arrogant woman like you, still standing, with all those wounds you have, and can still fight!?! No other woman have fight back against Kira Yoshikage! Nrrrgh!!! I won't be defeated! Killer-

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!

With Star Platinum striking more punches, causing Kira to get beaten up more and spatting more blood out from his mouth and this time his nose as well...

Josephine: O-Oh my god!! I can't believe what I'm seeing! I've never seen this Jocelyn before! It's been awhile since I seen this kind of Jocelyn.

Jolyne: Grandma, is mommy winning?!

Josephine: *chuckles* Don't you worry pumpkin, mommy is definitely gonna win.

Jolyne: Yay!!! Kick his butt mommy!

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!

With again landing brutal punches to Kira, Kira was already in a disadvantage position, he can barely stand up and yet he's still not able to lay a finger on Jocelyn...

Kira: Wh-Why you arrogant good for nothing bitch! I'm tired of this crap! I'll blow you into smithereens this time!!

Kira rushes towards Jocleyn as Jocleyn then herself punches Kira straight to his face, after that, she then grabs onto Kira's neck, as Kira can somehow feel the strong grip Jocelyn holding onto his neck...

Kira: A-ACK!! Wh-What's with this grip!?! No mere woman can have this kind of grip of strength-ACKK!!!

Jocelyn: ...So, you say having a little chat with me is "useless"? Not even a "20 second" chat? And also saying my stand is "weak"? That's some bold words you have. Heh, you really remind me of someone I know back in my days...but that doesn't matter right. Cause what matters right now, is that something is gonna look a lot uglier than that watch of yours...and that my friend is your putrid face.

With Jocelyn starting Kira directly into his eyes, with a intimidating menacing look on her face, made Kira shake in fear, and Jocleyn then unleashes her anger with Star Platinum against Kira....

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!

Star Platinum continues to throws vicious and brutal rapid barrage punches towards Kira...

Kira Mind: Wh-What is this stand of hers?!! It's so fast it's like that damn thing has stop time for so reason!

Star Platinum: OOORRAAAAAA!!!!

With one last punch, Star Platinum sends Kira flying crashing towards the garbage cans and knocking him out cold....after that, Jocelyn disperse Star Platinum...

Jocelyn: Yare Yare...it's been a while...and damn did that felt good.

She then stares at Koichi on the ground...

Jocelyn: K-Koichi...if you haven't stepped up the way you did...I would've been long dead...even all alone, you fought bravely to the end...there's no doubt Ana out it, you've matured...you have my respect.

She then turns her focus on Jolyne and Josephine...

Jocelyn: ...G-Grandma....J-Jolyne...

Suddenly, she then lost balance as she then collapses to the floor face first....and not moving anymore....

Josephine: J-Jocelyn!

Jolyne: M-Mommy!!!

-END OF CHAPTER 46-