Coming REALLY Soon

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

...Giorna Giovanna is a citizen of Italy, who happens to be an 18 year old female teenager, with long golden hair with with length tied up on her back in short, braided tail, three distinctive oversized curls arranged in a row over her forehead. Also Giorna wears a two-piece suit with a checkered coat tail and several ornate features, including wing-shaped emblems on the collars and a heart-shaped opening in the chest area. The most distinctive feature on her suit are the three ladybug emblems located on either side of her chest and directly below her zipper, matching the appearance of her Stand, Golden Experience. Later on, her shoes also have the same ladybug emblem on them. The color scheme for her suit often changes in different depictions, but the most common colors are blue outlined with gold and pink outlined with green.‎.....and also...she is well known to be the daughter of Dio Brando. Women were merely means to the end of DIO. But miraculously, 18 years ago, DIO spared his lover's life, she was to be given birth to Giorna, a child of improbable origins. Before birth, Giorna's name was originally Haruna Shiobana, and her hair was originally black as well and she's half British, half Japanese as well. And this is how she change her name and what is her dream in Italy: ...any who met Giorna's mother would call her a vision of unblemished beauty. Motherhood however, was a struggle and bother to her. After Giorna's birth, she and her daughter lived in Japan, where she left Giorna home alone in a favor of night life of glamor. Her mother didn't even cared for Giorna cause she won't let any kid like her daughter take away her freedom...(freaking T H O T!) Countless nights, Giorna awoke several nights in vacant rooms. The fear that always been terrorizing her soul is immeasurable. The girl knew crying was futile, so all she can do is tremble...When Giorna was 7, her mother married an Italian man, it was the marriage that would make Giorna an Italian citizen. At first, Giorna's step father would somehow be a nice and kind person for Giorna...but when his wife is away from the house, or isn't paying attention, he would abuse and beat up Giorna with no reason at all. Giorna would suffer when she's alone with her step dad. The one who got her into the habit of trying to read other's moods was that man himself. And that's not all, Giorna will always be the perfect target for the local kids to take out their anger on, bullying in terms. The girl saw herself and knew she would be the scum of the earth, she worried that in the matter of time that she became a crook...but little does she know, there was something that happen to her that will forever change her life...when heading home, she saw a man on the ground, seem to be hiding from someone, and soon notices three guy chasing someone, and that someone was the man hiding from them, with a badly injure wound. The three guys asked Giorna if she saw a man with a wound that just ran away from them...Giorna told them a lie that he ran the other direction instead of the direction the man is laying down...somehow fear had nothing against Giorna, the only thing she sees when she saw that man on the ground, was loneliness and needed a friend, just like her. The guys somehow believed her and went to the direction where she pointed. After they left, in a strange turn of luck, a patch of grass sprung up and secure the man. It was an ability that happen with Giorna's Golden Experience. At the time, she had no awareness of the power and activated the ability with pure instinct.....two months later, as Giorna was walking home, she then suddenly met the man again who she saved from the people that were coming after. The man thanked her for saving his life and told her that he'll never forget that....and left....after that talk with the man, and days pass, The beatings Giorna get from her step dad were no more somehow...the bullies no longer pastor her anymore and became friendly with her...all of this is happening cause of the man that she saved, and that man was a mafioso. The man continues to watch over her from a quiet distance. Being an observer of human expression, Giorna can tell that the man is paying his respects to a lonely child like her for saving his life. Giorna has learn a basic skill from this silence stranger, something her parents couldn't do. The ability to trust. Giorna would never have never thought to describe her silent defender with such a a word. Suddenly, in a bizarre twisted fate, it was this long breaker, this mafioso, who guided Giorna soul towards righteousness and virtual. In a city with corrupt politicians, and unscrupulous police officers, Giorna Giovanna found a reason to live. She had no aspersions to become a top soccer player, knowing she has a real dream that she wants to achieve, and that dream...is become a primo mafioso.

*A scene showing Giorna walking down towards Us as she then does her JOJO pose and summons Golden Experience as she then says...*

Giorna: Kono Giorna Giovanna, yume ga aru! ...I, Giorna Giovanna, have a dream!

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind's Love (Female Giorno Giovanna x Male Reader)
Coming This Summer