Chp.33 Rohan Kishibe:Heaven's Door Pt.3

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Rohan has taken down not only Okuyasa, but (YN) as well by putting him to sleep with Heavens Doors ability by adding an experience on (YN)'s memory experience, and having Okuyasa's whole body nothing but written pages about her life and experience as well alongside with Koichi, now the only one left to save them is Josie...as she was hiding behind the door, and Rohan knowing she was there as well..

Rohan: Now then, Koichi? If you don't mind telling me, I have a question for you. Why do you think Josie Higashikata wants to be remain hidden behind that door?

Koichi: W-Well...I guess, I'd say she's laying low so she won't accidentally catches site from your manga!

Rohan: My thoughts are exactly as I thought. Okuyasa never knew the power of Heavens Door, neither (YN) as well. So the two fell for my trap, but in doing so, they were able to expose my Heaven's Door true abilities to Josie, causing her to take cover. At this point, I would be in a insignificant disadvantage. However, I believe that Josie has more than that to be hidden behind that door. What do you think that is? At any rate, this car and mouse game has had long enough, and I suppose I'll resort to another means to smoke her out of her hiding place.

Okuyasa: She's only hiding because she's finding a way to figure out how to kick your ass!

Rohan: Hehehe. You're probably right about that, but that wasn't the answer I was looking for. No matter though, I think I've got it. Our dear hero Josie, is think weather she flees the mansion all by her lonesome, some friend she is.

Koichi: You're wrong! Josie will never leave us behind! Especially (YN)!

Rohan: Hmmm. Right you are Koichi. According to your files, Josie Higashikata has far too much character, even thinking about abandoning you three. But due to the dynamic nature of a manga artist work, they consider every ability moments. So the situation here we know is that what course of action she'll employ? Let's see, perhaps Josie could know the knowledge of my stand's power, which will be quite the dilemma for me

Okuyasa: No wait! She can totally run away from here! She can go get Jocelyn! And if she told Yukako as well, she'll know what happens to you and will go crazy on Rohan and kick his ass for good!

Koichi: Eek! I rather not see her again, but then again we could use her hair.

Okuyasa: Josie! Get out of here and tell them what is going-AAAAAGH!

Okuyasa's hand was being crushed by Rohan's hand as well...

Rohan: You imbeciles! I explained all of that to you exactly so it wouldn't happen! I doubt you'd be quick to promp Josie if you knew what was written in you!

Koichi: Huh?? What do you-

Suddenly, Koichi read some writing words that were in Okuyasa's arm, and what he saw shocked him so bad...

Koichi: AAAAGH! There's no way! Why would you do that?!?

Rohan: Koichi, what did he wrote on?!

Koichi: He couldn't do that! It's sick! He's completely trap us here for good! It doesn't matter what we do, we'll never get out of here!

Okuyasa: That's what I'm asking Koichi! What did this sicko wrote on my arm!!

Okuyasa saw the writing that Rohan put on her arm, and the writing said "If Josie Higashikata causes trouble for Rohan Kishibe, I will burn myself to death"

Okuyasa: Burn myself to death??!?!!!!

Koichi: That's what I say we're never getting out of here!! You die if Josie even lays a finger to help us!