Chp.19 Enter Yukako Yamagishi Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

After dealing with Hazamada, not only he planned to kill Jocelyn, but he was actually had no choice, he was somehow forced by another stand user to go and kill Jocelyn, and that stand user happens to have the bow and arrow as well, at the hospital, Hazamada told Jocelyn, Josie and (YN) that for some reason, stand users seem to be unknown to be drawn to one another, even if they don't know each other, they say that your bound to the person that you're going to marry by the red string of fate, Sort of like that. That enemy might be your enemy, a friend, the guy who steps in and out the bus, or someone who just moved in next door. We don't know how much stand users there are in this town right now, but the person that threatens to kill Jocelyn wants her to leave, or be killed...and after that, Josie and (YN) reminded Okuyasa about it, that Hazamada isn't the responsible one for her brother's death...

Okuyasa: Tch. What a coward! He needs to attack us already!

Josie: But that also means that he's cautious as well...

(YN): When guys like that attack, it's probably only when they're certain they're gonna win.

So, as they three make their way at school, knowing it's still early to go, and have plenty time to arrive, the three suddenly notice something, at the Café Rengatei, they happen to see Koichi sitting at a table, drinking some ice tea...

Okuyasa: Oi, that's Koichi.

Josie: Yeah, and seems like he's trynna act cool by drinking that tea, I wonder why?

(YN): By the looks of it, it seems like he's waiting on someone.

Okuyasa: Haha. Like if someone special is actually wanna meet up with him and-

Suddenly, a young teenage high school girl appear with Koichi, she was the same girl as yesterday, long black hair, light blue school uniform, and she seems like she's happy to meet with Koichi...

Okuyasa: What?!? A...A girl!?!

Josie: Woah. Never knew Koichi had it in him.

(YN): *sniffs*

Josie: Eh? What's wrong with you?

(YN): Oh nothing...it's just I can't believe our little Koichi is growing up so fast. A'tta boy Koichi.

At the Café, the girl, who name is Yukako Yamagishi, sits with Koichi and starts to become flustered, and blushing a little and seem to be shy being a ugh Koichi as she says...

Yukako: K-Koichi-Kun...was me making you to meet up here...a wrong thing?

Koichi: E-Eh?? N-No! Not at all, it's not. Don't worry. It's fine. No bother at all...but I am curious about you meeting me.

Meanwhile, Okuyasa, Josie and (YN) were hiding behind a building and see what's going on...

Josie: So, Koichi is with that girl...

(YN): Does she go to our school? I think I've seen her...

Okuyasa: But I do, I know her. That chicks in my class. Her name is Yukako Yamagishi. Okay! Let's go a bit closer.

The three quietly jog behind a tree without being seen to hear what Koichi and Yukako are talking about...

Koichi: If you wanted to see my notes for work, or my homework, sorry to say it but my grades aren't looking good for now, and my handwriting is kinda crappy. If it's money, then I can probably manage about 1,000 yen...or did you want me to switch weekly duties with you? You name it.

Yukako: That's not what I want from you.

Koichi: Eh? If not, then what is it? Look you need someone to take in a kitten or puppy, no need at all. We've already got a dumb dog name Police at home and-