Bonus Chapter 2

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we then go back to America, in New York, we go back to Jocelyn's Josie mansion as she, Jolyne, Jospehine with Shizuka arrived home at last. Jocelyn was carrying Jolyne as she was sleeping on the way home as Josephine holding Shizuka as well...

Jocelyn: Well...we're here, finally.

Josephine: Yes, indeed.

Jocelyn: ....Old hag.

Josephine: Yes JoJo?

Jocelyn: ...You're gonna miss Josie?

Josephine: Of course I will,never would I imagine to meet another daughter with such warm heart and kind girl like her.

Jocelyn: Heh, yeah, she is.

Josephine: Hm. Little Jolyne is quite asleep.

Jocelyn: Yea, I'm gonna go take her to her room, and head to my office and do a little work.

Josephine: Sounds good.

Jocelyn: What about you? Now that you brought the baby with you, you're planning to keep it?

Josephine: I will...and also...I'm gonna have to talk with my husband, and make things right.

Jocelyn: ...Just don't screw this up old hag, I'm counting on you.

Jocelyn walks upstairs, taking Jolyne to her room...as for Josephine, she was holding Shizuka and heads down the hallway and to head over to her room, as she does, she realizes to see Mr.Joestar looking out the window...so she enters the room, with a soft smile...

Josephine: Honey, I'm home.

She knew Mr.Joestar was upset still with her...

Mr.Joestar: ...Good to hear, now-

As he turns around, Jospehine with a smile shows Shizuka to him...

Josephine: Hehe..surprise!

Mr.Joestar: ...OH MY GOD!!!! J-JoJo! Have you been really gone for 9 months?!

Josephine: E-Eh, not even close...anyways, this here is Shizuka.

Mr.Joestar: Sh-Shizuka...???

Josephine: Yea, I found her abandon on the streets, so I've kept her, she's also a stand user! Here hold her, I need to settle in quick, be right back.

Mr.Joestar: B-But wait, Jo-

Josephine walks out...leaving her husband and Shizuka alone together as he observes Shizuka, holding her...

Mr.Joestar: Oh JoJo...another baby...

As he looks at her, he notices that Shizuka wearing sunglasses, and yet with them and her cute face...she reminds him of someone special he knows very well back in Venice...with those sunglasses and lips...he can picture her as her master, Lisa Lisa....he smiles softly, hugging Shizuka warmly as Shizuka giggles and hugs him, he then raises her up in the air...

Mr.Joestar: Heh, well if you're gonna be another daughter of mines...I'll make sure to take good care of you and spoil you.

Shizuka giggles as she claps her hand with happiness...out in the hallway, Josephine was taking a peek in the room, seeing her husband and Shizuka having a little moment together...she was relief to see her husband smiling again....but theme again, it'll take more than that to apologize to him about everything that has happened...
.
.
.
.
Later that day, Mr.Joestar decides to take a walk around the park near by their home, with Shizuka alongside as well....and yet...he didn't kind having Jospehine to walk with him, but is still upset with her....later, they both sat down at the bench, having Shizuka on the stroller with a baby bottle on her, smiling and laughing, as Mr.Joestar and Josephine were smiling as well....but as soon they bump into each other close, Mr.Joestar gives this upsetting look to JoJo, and JoJo sweating nervously, as Mr.Joestar look away....and so...Josephine talks...

Josephine: Honey....I'm not asking you for forgiveness...but I do need you to listen to me what I have to say.

Mr.Joestar: ....

Josephine: ...I know what I've done was a terrible mistake, keeping it from you after all these years was my own awfully actions. But...

Josephine looks at Shizuka with a smile, holding her little hand....

Jospehine: But now, I want to make things right. By having you, only you, who I admire, love, cared and always want to be, to raise this baby, raising her and start over again. Darling....you're always be the love of my-

Suddenly, she then heard her husband sniff, as if he sounded like he was crying...and as he turns around, he wa a crying, but was crying with a smile, he then replies...

Mr.Joestar: Oh JoJo...you're so selfish...but...I feel the same way...and...

He then gets closer to her, and wraps his arm around her...

Mr.Joestar: i forgive you...heh, I can't stay mad you you that long...even if you did something wrong to break my heart...you even have a way to fix things right...

Josephine smiles emotionally, as she and (YN) both landed a soft kiss to their lips, and then afterwards, JoJo leaning her head towards his shoulder as she and (YN) are now happy again tighter, with a brand new daughter to raise with as well....

Mr.Joestar: JoJo...

Josephine: Yes darling?

Mr.Joestar: ...How's your other daughter? I mean, I'm curious, how is she? Is she like our Holly?

Josephine: *giggles* I have to admit, she is like our Holly, she really is, but then again she can be a little brat sometimes.

Mr.Joestar: Heh, glad to hear...what's her name by the way?

Jospehine: Her name is...Josie Higashikata.

Mr.Joestar: Josie, heh, that's a good name.

And so, Josephine and her husband, with a Shizuka lived happily together, and the who are now back living love .... and happily ever again.....suddenly, they notice heart shape bubble coming and floating between them both...

Mr.Joestar: Oh wow! That's one bubble.

Jospehine: Indeed, and is cute, but where did it come from?

Mr.Joestar: Heh, probably the kids running around blowing bubbles.

Jospehine: Heh, of course.....you know, it kinda reminds me of our old friend.

Mr.Joestar: Caesar?? Heh, yeah, I do too...I'm sure am gonna miss him.

Jospehine: We both are gonna miss him honey, but...I'm sure he's up there, watching us above and happy to see us together, and happy again.

Mr.Joestar: Heh, I bet he is.

Suddenly, they notice Shizuka was about to say her very first words...

Mr.Joestar: Honey look! She's about to say her first words already!

Josephine: Oh my god! Oh my god!

The two then were looking at Shizuka and enjoying having her as their brand new daughter and wanting to hear her say her very first words....
.
.
.
And as we take a look up on the clouds, we then get to see their best friend, Caesar Zeppeli as his spirit soul, sitting on the clouds, seeing them happy together, as he was the one that sent that heart shape bubble...and looks at you, and waves at you with a soft smile.

Caesar: Arrivederci my friends.

-END OF BONUS CHAPTER 2-