Chp.59 The Showdown

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Kira: You will be defeated! And luck will be on my side for this fight!

(YN)'s both arms were on flames...

(YN): Haha! I would not wanna be you today!

Kira: Killer Queen!

Kira summons Killer Queen as (YN) stood in a fighting pose...and so, Killer Queen charges at (YN) as (YN) goes charging at Killer Queen, and so, the two end up colliding punches towards each other, the two started throwing rapid punches at each other until (YN) got the best of Killer Queen, (YN) swings a brutal punch towards Killer Queen face, causing Kira's face to be punched as well...after that, Killer Queen tried to throw rapid punches towards (YN), but (YN) started dodging all the punches from Killer Queen as (YN) then blocks the last punch and then strikes a brutal knee towards Killer Queen's chin, causing Kira to spat out a lot of blood...

Kira: N-Nrrrrgh!!! Wh-Why are you this strong!?? And how are you able to lay a finger on Killer Queen!?

(YN): Hehe. Let's say that my stand I fuse together, so since it fuse to mines, I'm able to touch your stand!

Kira: B-Bullshit!!!!

(YN): Uh-Oh. Someone is getting angry.

Kira: You bastard!!!!

Killer Queen started to rush at (YN) as it started throwing more rapid punches at (YN), and his time...Killer Queen was able to land a punch on him and suddenly punch him through his stomach, leaving a gaping hole in it...

Kira: Ha!!! I got you!!!

(YN): ....Hehe!

Kira: Wh-What?!?

(YN): It ain't gonna work again Kira. Like I said, I can't be killed!

(YN) grabs on Killer Queens arm, take it out from his gut as he was still holding on Killer Queen's arm, pulls him towards, causing Kira to be piled towards (YN) as he then head butts Kira's face, causing Kira's nose to be broken and spilling a lot of blood, after that head butt, (YN) then started throwing punches towards Kira Non stop as the last one gave Kira an upper cut, sending him flying crashing to the wall...after that, (YN) was staring to walk towards Kira as Kira can barely get up...

Kira: *J-Just who the hell is he!?! This isn't the (YN) I know before! He's somehow changed! And how the hell is he able to lay a finger on my stand!?! Only other users stand is able to touch another stand, but he can do both!?! Nrrrrgh! I can't lose like this!!* Killer Queen!!!!

Kira again summons Killer Queen as it tries to throw punches at (YN), but (YN) swinger the first punch towards Killer Queen as he then started throwing rapid punches against him...

(YN): DORARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARAAAAAA!!!!!

With (YN) giving Killer Queen and Kira brutal rapid barrage punches, (YN) grabs on Killer Queen's whole face and slams him to the ground, as well as Kira too, after that (YN) grabs on one of Killer Queen's leg and then lifts him up, and tosses him towards the wall slamming him again, Kira as well, after that, Kira couldn't stand it, the fact that he is getting beaten by (YN), knowing the fact he is gonna lose to this fight...he then sees (YN) walking through the flames as he was walking towards him. So Kira has something in his mind, Kira then grabs a rock on his hand, Killer Queen then turning it into a bomb as Killer Queen pitches towards (YN)...

Kira: First bomb, switch on!!

Killer Queen press his thumb to activate the first bomb, and so the bomb was near to (YN) as it then caused an explosion around him as it hit him...

Josie: (Y-YN)!!!

Kira: H-Hehehe! I got you now!

But as soon the smoke was clearing, (YN) was still walking towards him, soon his face was all busted open, but using his powers, (YN) started whaling his face and then smirks a little....

Kira: Wh-What!?! That didn't do nothing either!?!

(YN) then got close to Kira as he soon grabs onto his neck and lifts him up, starting him down in his eyes as Kira then says...

Kira: J-Just what the hell are you!?!

(YN): I'm just a teenage guy, who's going to end up kicking your ass!

And so, (YN) then lest go of Kira as hai both arms and legs were starting to heat up with flames as he then as he then started halting flames from his hands towards Kira as he then started throwing punches at kicks towards Kira nonstop, appearing behind him as well, continuing to throw punches at kicks towards him while appearing behind and in front of him, then (YN) started doing several spinning kicks towards Kira's face and then blasting more flames to him as well, and then, (YN) clenched both his hands into a fist as he angrily started throwing brutal barrage rapid towards Kira and Killer Queen non stop, yelling out his DORA's for Josie, and after throwing barrage rapid punches towards Kira, (YN) then spin kicks Towards Kira's face in mid air as he then lands on the ground, turns around, arms crossed, eyes shut, smiling a little soon Kira falls towards the ground, and knocked out, suddenly out of nowhere...

Narrator:

(YN): HaHa!!! That was too much fun!

Narrator:

-END OF CHAPTER 59-