Chp.5 Angelo Katagiri: Water Neckalce Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Angelo was outside, hiding behind the bushes for him not to be seen from Josie's house or the neighborhood, he then sees a sewer near him that can lead to Josie's house as he then summons his stand, Water Necklace as his stand then heads to the sewer and heading over to Josie's house. Meanwhile, inside Josie's house, Tomoko then notice (YN) entering the house and being welcomed..

Tomoko: Oh, hello. Are you one of Josie's classmates?

(YN): Yeah, I would say that. The names (YN). Pleasure to meet you ma'am.

Tomoko: Well is a pleasure to meet you too (YN). Why don't you join us on breakfast?

(YN): That'll be nice.

Tomoko then goes back to the kitchen as he goes back making breakfast...

(YN): Your mom is nice.

Josie: Pfft. You haven't seen the other side of her.

(YN): Hehe.

Josie: Anyways, if your gonna help me out with catching Angelo, then that means you're gonna skip school today. Aren't they gonna warn your patents about that?

Suddenly, (YN) stood quiet for a moment as he then gave off this guilt face he had as he replies...

(YN): ...My parents...aren't here...

Josie: O-Oh! Oh! Shit! I-I'm sorry, I didn't know it's just-

(YN): No No, it's fine. You didn't know.

Josie: I-I'm sorry. Honestly.

(YN): It's fine.

Josie: I mean, what happen??

(YN): ...Some cruel bastard murderer them brutally...right in front of my own eyes. After that, I was scared...and ran away as fast as I can, until I manage to escape from the bastard who killed my parents. Moments later, police found me in the alley, hiding, scared. The once who called my cops were my father somehow, I guess he had a last breathe to contact them and help me. They then took me to my auntie's house, my dad's sister, she heard everything, and was sad about the lost of her brother and my mom...but they didn't get to catch the bastard who brutally murdered my parents...I will never forget that killer's laugh. And I just...wanna make him suffer, for he has done!

Josie can tell the anger (YN) is building up, but then again, he started to feel sad as well...Josie then walks up to him and places her hand onto his shoulder...

Josie: Hey now, I know how you feel. It's tough to lose special people, it's horrible. But look at the bright side, their in a better place now.

(YN): Yeah, they are...Thank you Josie.

Josie: *blushes a little* Anytime, as your friend, I'm here for you.

The two smile at each other as Tomoko yells out...

Tomoko: Josie! (YN)! Breakfast is ready!

Josie: Coming! Say, how about we get some breakfast? That way, it'll cheer you up.

(YN): Yeah, that'll be good.

And so, Josie and (YN) was walking down heading over to the kitchen...until Josie realize something..

Josie: Hey, hold on!

(YN): Eh? What is it??

Josie: Look!

The two notice seeing something at Tomoko's mouth, it was that water stand, which means Angelo is around here, outside the house...

(YN): I-Is that-