Chp.11

-AUTHOR POV-

After the fight against Okuyasa, Josie then goes inside the abandon, which is Okuyasa and Keicho's house somehow, as she goes inside, she finds Koichi inside, laying down on the ground, still wounded by the arrow he still has in his neck...

Keicho: You know, this arrow is very precious. I was lucky enough to find this one, knowing it's the only one there is.It is necessary for my objective. So, I have to retrieve it.

Keicho then tries to take off the arrow from Koichi's neck..

Josie: Hey don't! Don't you dare pull that arrow our from his neck! It'll make him bleed more and may die!

Keicho: *sighs* Because my little sister's an idiot and wasn't good enough to finish you off, I'll be the one to do it myself to kill you. And that means I have to make sure nothing happens to this previous arrow. If the lady next door happens to see this arrow or if it snaps in half, that'd be really bad news. That's why I want to make sure I have to put this arrow away properly and safely.

Keicho then forcefully pulls the arrrow out from Koichi's neck, causing Koichi to spat more blood out, Josie then got mad as she rushes down at Keicho...

Keicho: Think before you speak you bastard! After I'm done kicking your ass, I'll go back treating Koichi's wounds and you won't stop me!

Keicho: Oh really?

Suddenly, Keicho's whole body was filled with blue aura as well, knowing he's a stand user as well...suddenly, severely little lights pop out, as the flash lights suddenly started shouting for someone as they sound like gun shots, Josie dodges, but got shot on her right hand...

Josie: AAAGH!!! D-Damn it! Eh-What the fuck!?? I-I got shot?!? How!?! Where!??

Keicho: You won't dodge-

Okuyasa: Big bro! I haven't lost yet! Hold off on attacking him! I wanna help out too!

Josie: A-Attacking!?

Okuyasa: Josie! We ain't down yet bitch!

Okuyasa started to run after Josie from behind, u til Josie notice the flashy little lights appeared again...

Josie: Those flashy lights again! Their coming out from the darkness of the ceiling!

Josie was able to dodge that one, but the shots ended up shooting Okuyasa's whole face, Okuyasa's whole face was filled with tiny holes, blood coming out from her face as well as she collapses to the floor..

Josie: O-Okuyasa...

Keicho: Tch. Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. If you hadn't come staggering here like a blobbing idiot,  my stand, Worse Company would have attacked Josie for sure, but you still walked into its attack trajectory. Your stand, Za Hando may be menacing and terrifying, but you on the other hand are such a complete dumbass. I've always told you over and over, even when we were kids, the idiotic people like you drag down everyone around them, didn't I??

Okuyasa: B-Big...B-Bro...

Josie Mind: *What kind of attack makes you end up with wounds like that??! Anyways, it seems that somethings up there, but what?! And where is (YN)?!? Shouldn't he be here now??!*

Keicho: Now Josie, you might be thinking, "Where is (YN) and why isn't he here saving this little punk?* Well to answer that question for you. Let's just say I've already taken care of him. He is no longer no more.

Josie: N-No! You didn't-

Keicho: As for you, little sister, I think it's only natural that morons like you should die as well!