Chp.27 End Of Akira Otoishi

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Koichi: Guys look!! Akira's body is gone!!

Josie: What?!?

(YN): The hell!?! How?! Where could he be??!

Koichi uses Echoes to talk to Jocleyn about Akira missing...

Echoes: Ms.Jocelyn! We got trouble! Akira Otoishi's body disappear! He's still alive!

Jocelyn: What!?! *Then that means...he might be here! Old hag! Jolyne!!!*

Jocelyn goes running to go at Jolyne and Josephine, in the meantime, another SpeedWagon Worker bust with a warning...

SpeedWagon Worker: Red alert! We've been boarded by the enemy! Akira Otoishi is somehow still alive!

Okuyasa: What?! Bullshit!

SpeedWagon Worker: Take Mrs.Joestar and Jolyne out of the-huh??

Suddenly, the SpeedWagon Worker notice something fishy about the other worker that is carrying Jospeh's luggage, he sent to have long hair...just like Akira's ....

SpeedWagon Worker: Who are you???

Okuyasa: Huh??? You said something??

SpeedWagon Worker: N-No, he uh-

SpeedWagon Worker (Akira): No I said! I said that this guy is not from the SpeedWagon Foundation!

SpeedWagon Worker: Huh?!? The hell you're talking !?

Okuyasa: So your the bastard I need to punch!

SpeedWagon Worker: N-No you got it all wrong! Im on your side! I'm actually not the enemy! Besides, I'm the one who said about the enemy arriving here on the first placed would the real one do something like that!? He's the real enemy!

Okuyasa: Oh yeah! That's makes sense!

SpeedWagon Worker (Akira): Hey hold on! Surely you forgotten that I avoided out the enemy! This poser came here to throw off your guard!

Okuyasa: D-Damn it! You're making sense as well! Th-Then who's the user?!

SpeedWagon Worker/SpeedWagon Worker (Akira): He's the user!!

Okuyasa Mind: Shit! Why do I have to make an important decision!? This is what I get for allying my bro for this!

Akira Mind: Bumping in Okuyasa's head will be easy for me to go smoothly! And thankfully Jocelyn hasn't seen my face yet! I just need to kill Joseph and-

Suddenly, Jolyne started waking up as she started to see what was going on..

Jolyne: Whats going on?? Grandma??

Josephine: Come here pumpkin! Get close to me!

Jolyne: O-Okay..

Jolyne runs towards Josephine as she gets close to her as Josephine was hugging her...

Akira: Wait! Did she call her grandma?! Then that means...ooooh. Hehehe! So this little brat is Jocelyn's daughter! Ha! Not only I'm going to kill Josephine, but I'll be glad to kill her daughter as well!!!

Suddenly, Chili Pepper appeared out from the light above Josephine as he looked all busted up and only having his upper body and wounds all over and seemed to be burned as well...