Chp.40 Kira: The Mysterious Blonde Man

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Days have now passed, and it seems like Josie and her friends are starting to get along with Shigechi more and more, and out of the blue, Koichi and Yukako are now dating and together. And finding out that there is a new, not enemy stand user, Aya Tsuji, her stand is Cinderella, her stand allows her to replace some parts of one's body by creating a replacement for it from the slots on its hand and then sliding the hand into the body to replace its part. So things are turning out to be good in Morioh...until we have to go to that sick, twisted disgusting person, who doesn't seem like that kind of a person, he seem like a quiet guy, living a normal life and just wants peace, and that ladies and Gentlemen who I'm talking about is Kira, we don't know his last name yet, all we know is that Kira is his legal name...so Kira, was at his home...clipping the lady arm's nail, who we don't know what lady he killed and cut her arm off...all we know is that he has that lady arm and using it like is he likes it. He started having dinner with a lady's arm for a while until he had to go and deliver some "documents" to his work. But little do we know, that was a lie. But little so we know, it was a lie, he has something hidden in his suit, and it was the lady's hand. It seem old and becoming a bit dry, but it seem useful for Kira...so, he goes in a fast food restaurant to buy a burger for himself of and for the hand as he goes and head over to the park. He finds a spot where is lonely, sits down near the tree as he opens his bag and pulls out his burger, but he wasn't just holding it, he had the lady's hand to hold it for him...sick!!! And so, he started eating the burger while having the lady's hand golfing it for him as he eats it...

Kira: Morioh is such a beautiful town...no other town can be this beautiful like Morioh. And will you look at that, seems like we are having a little picnic.

Suddenly, he then started to smell a scent coming from the lady's hand...seem like it was becoming rotten and smelling real bad...

Kira: *It seems like her hand is getting ripe. I guess it's about time I have to break up with her...time to sever ties..."sever ties"?* *Chuckles* *Mayhe I'll go find another new woman, one who's on vacation or something, alone so no one can see.*

As he then puts the rotten hand on the bag, he continue eating his burger, meanwhile, on the sidewalk, Shigechi appeared with a bag, meaning he has went to that fast food restaurant Kira went earlier...

Shigechi: Oh boy! I'm glad that I got the last sandwich from St.Gentlemen! ...although, I did bump into Josie, Okuyasa and (YN) earlier, can't believe I had to lend Okuyasa 500 yen for lunch money, she could have went to the bank and get her own from the lottery. Say, I should keep and IOU for this as my planner.

And so, Shigechi drop her bag of sandwiche as he took out a little notebook and a pencil to right down her IOU to put Okuyasa on he for owing her money...but he was too distracted, a dog came by, smell the bag, and snatch it away...after that Shigechi was done, he notice his sandwich was gone without knowing the dog took it...

Shigechi: M-My sandwich!! Where is it-

But luckily, he found his sandwich bag near a tree, which is kinda familiar cause there where...Kira...is sitting....oh no...Shigechi walked over to the tree and grabbed her "Lunch Bag" and then walks away soon to go and find Josie and the others, as for Kira...he notices his bag was missing and saw Shigechi took his...

Kira: What?! H-He took my bag! *Not just that, her hand is in there! Why would he took it!?*

He then notices the dog eating Shigechi's sandwich...

Kira: That little brat! The reason why he took it is cause he mistook my bag for his and took it?! *This is bad. If he opens the bag, he'll the know the hand in it, and the ring I bought her at the house. It's gonna have my fingerprints on her, it'll be the matter of time before they trace the ring back to me.  I have to get it back!*