Chp.64 The Epilogue

-AUTHOR POV-

And now, since Yoshikage is no more here Morioh, the town can now live in peace. Although, the town, Morioh, was deeply scarred. The town was scarred by the monster it created by Yoshikage Kira. Hayato's mom will be waiting for her husbands return and will wait fo him no matter what. Shigechi's family still misses their son after what happen to him sadly, the families whose daughters and sisters were killed will be missing them forever...the real pain of the scars is now over. So, as Morioh was back living in peace and love, Jocelyn, Jolyne, and Josephine with Shizuka in his hands head on the boat for them to say their goodbyes at Morioh. Josie and (YN) came by to say their goodbyes to them, they will miss them and someday, they hope that they will return once more and visit them soon enough....the invisible baby's parents weren't found, so Joseph plan to adopt her as her own daughter. Jocelyn Kujo began to do more research in the ocean and soon started her first project on starfishes and became a PHD. Jolyne will began school anytime soon once she and her mother arrive back at their home. Koichi and Yukako's relationship were going better and better, Okuyasa and her father started to get along more together alongside with their new pet, Stray Cat. Yuya Fungami continues to be attractive by the girls, Tonio Trussardi continues to run his restaurant, Tamami and Hazamada started to get along together...maybe. And as well, Mikitaka still hangs out with Toyohiro Kanedaichi...everything in Morioh was going just how it was....

.
.
.

.
.
But, it's not over yet. On that day, Josie was at her house, and it was nighttime as she then was still awake, and before she even sleeps, she started to think about (YN), knowing that how he was been there for her, always on her side, never leaving her alone, and the fact he always cared for her so much and liked her...Josie smiles a little and says...

Josie: I think I should have a talk with (YN) at school...alone~

-THE NEXT MORNING-

The next day morning, at (YN)'s house, it was a Monday morning as well, (YN) got up as he then changed into his school uniform, brushes his teeth and gets ready for school as he then says to her auntie...

(YN): Okay auntie, I'm off to school.

Auntie: Okay sweetie, be careful on your way home.

(YN): Okay, see you later.

Auntie: Oh I forgot! (YN), that Josie girl came by to the house. She gave me this note and it was for you. She said it was some notes for school work.

(YN): Really? Hmm. Well, okay. I'll make sure I get there in time then.

Auntie: ...You know, (YN)?

(YN): Yeah?

Auntie: That Josie girl...she seems like a nice girl. Kind as well, and yet you always talk about her with me. And I gotta say...I'm glad you met a girl like her.

(YN): *smiles* Yeah, she is. Well, I'm off. See you later auntie.

Auntie: Okay honey, be safe.

And so, (YN) exits the house, and started walking over to the bus stop, soon the bus arrive right when (YN) arrive at the bus stop. He got on the bus stop, took a seat and waited to arrive his destination at school. He then opens the note that Josie have to her auntie when she came by to his house and read it. The note said

"Meet me at school, room 215. There's something I wanna talk about with you. And thanks for the school work notes, I appreciate it ❤️. -Josie Higashikata"

(YN) thought to himself...

(YN) Mind: I wonder what Josie wanted to talk about....

Minutes later, (YN) arrive to his school, soon it hasn't started yet in about 1 hour...so he had time to go to the room where Josie told him to meet up. He heads upstairs to the hallway and arrive to the classroom 215. As he arrive and before entering the room, he then sees Josie from the little window the door had, Josie was sitting next to the window as she was looking outside...(YN) then enters the room and knocks, Josie notice him coming in...

Josie: Oh hey. You came.

(YN): I had to. I got your message.

Josie: *giggles* That good. And also, thanks for the notes you let me borrow, they were helpful.

(YN): No problem. If you need help, I'm always here.

Josie: Of course.

(YN): So...what is it that you wanted to talk about?

Josie suddenly started to blush a little, soon started to slowly walk towards to (YN) as she then slowly reaches to (YN)'s hand, holding it as she then says...

Josie: ...(YN)...you're a great friend. A friend I never had, well, besides Okuyasa and Koichi...but you...you're different. Something about you makes me feel...weird on the inside...and whatever weird feeling it is...it feels good. And whenever I'm with you and near you...I get happy and always putting a smile on my face, and that make me feel good as well. You're the only guy who's always nice, kind, adorable, sweet and yet the most funniest I've ever met...all the other boys are nothing but Simla over me...but you...you're the only boy I like about you. And...a-and...well

Josie started to get nervous and blushing a little as she soon grabs and hola onto (YN)'s other hand...

Josie: Wh-What I'm trying to say (YN)...is that-

But Suddenly, Josie stopped talking the fact that (YN) interrupted her by placing his hand onto Josie's cheek, rubbing it softly and making her blush more, he then hold onto Josie's waists as he slowly pulls her towards him and tells her...

(YN): I know Josie. I know what you're gonna say next...but...it'll be better...if you just show me than just tell me~

Josie: (Y-YN)~

(YN): Josie~

Josie slowly places her hands onto (YN)'s chest as (YN) was still holding onto Josie's waist, soon their lips started to get closer to each other...and yet, the two end up starting to kiss on their mouths, and started making out...

-⚠️WARNING⚠️-

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ITS SHOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW TIIIIIIME!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
....Ahem. Anyways, ladies and gentlemen before the story ends, the following last chapter will contain a sweet lemon chapter. Which means that the lemon chapter will contain sexual content, inappropriate language, and sexual body language as well. Please be advise that if your mature and can handle a lemon chapter, be my guest and read it...if not and you just don't give a fuck and read it still...so be it and you've been warned!

so be it and you've been warned!