Chp.35 Meeting Reimi Sugimoto Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

Days pass, everything seems to be fine on Morioh town, it was Friday afternoon as school was finished as well Rhine are heading home...as for Josie and (YN), the two were gonna hang out, until Jocelyn surprisingly appeared and ask Josie if she can join her rat hunting. Apparently there's a rat on the hills that has been hit with the bow and arrow by Akira and manage to be a stand user and could be trouble...so Josie had to call their hang out a day and had to go help out Jocelyn, (YN) was okay with it. The two wave bye at each other as they seem to be happy when they look at each other...so as Josie and Jocelyn head over to the hills to find the rat, (YN) finds Koichi on the road as he joins him to walk home...

Koichi: Oh. So she left with Ms.Jocelyn?

(YN): Yeah, apparently a rat got hit with the bow and arrow and became a stand user after all.

Koichi: Wah?! So animals that got hit with the bow and arrow can become stand users as well?!

(YN): I guess so, but don't worry. They'll take care of it.

Koichi: I-I see, but why didn't you left with Josie to join Jocelyn?

(YN): I mean...Josie hasn't been getting along with Jocelyn since the two are related, so I'll let them be themselves and get along more.

Koichi: Oh, I get you.

As the two started heading home by now, suddenly, they heard their names being called out...

(YN): Eh?? Koichi, you called my name?

Koichi: N-No I didn't, did you call my name??

(YN): Huh?? No I didn't, why would-

Rohan: Behind you.

Suddenly, Rohan Kishibe appeared behind..

Koichi: AAGH!!! R-Rohan Sensei!!?

(YN): Rohan! *Summons Cinder*

Rohan: Easy there (YN), don't bother putting your guard up. I'm not here to fight. I'm not gonna harm you two. Besides, when I read the two of you with Heaves Door, I actually felt a lot of admiration for you two. Don't you think?

Koichi: E-Ehhhh...

(YN): Not even close.

Rohan: Oh well. Anyways, there's something that I wanted to ask you two...see I used to live around here from when I was a baby up until I was about four. I wanted to find the place where I lived, you know, nostalgia's sake. It's also a manga artist's job to remember their childhood, but the memories would be from when I was just three or four. So I don't remember that much. But what I do wanna ask is about the town map. It's quite bizarre. Now let's see: Convenience Store Owson, Kisara Drugstore, Soba Shop Arisugawa, Tailor Tanaka, and look, the three of us are right here on this road, and if we look upon the road across the street, are the same ones, but if we start with the Soba Shop, Kisara Drugstore, and...

(YN):Owson on the left.

Koichi: What the?? But the road between Owson and the Drugstore isn't on the map. How lazy of them.

Rohan: Koichi, (YN), will the two do you come with me for a bit??

Koichi: Eh?? W-Well, I uh-

(YN): We'll go.

Koichi: Good.

Koichi then pulls (YN) down as he started whispering in his ear...

Koichi: Are you crazy?!

(YN): What?? It won't be that long.

Koichi: Yeah but don't you remember what he did to us back at his house!