Chp.49 Shinobu Kawajiri/Kosaku Kawajiri

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-SHINOBU POV-

...I was just in community college until I came across with that buzz kill of a man I called my husband. It turns out he went to the expensive colleges in the area. My friends at that times thought he was dreamy and fond over the guy. The fact that I was the only girl to feel superior around his arms...

*She then hears door opening, soon to exit her room, seeing her son, Hayato Kawajiri, coming home from school*

Then we had a kid...

*Hayato somehow ignores his mom, like if he and her don't make eye contact somehow, as he just heads over to his room*

Shinobu: Oh come on Hayato, at least say hi to your mom.

Hayato: ....hey mom.

*Hayato didn't seem like he meant it...so he just enters his room...*

...it's not just my husband is not a person. Not even a heavy drinker, and he might not bring home a big paycheck, but the guy is a damn hard worker...even so, I fell into a marriage without knowing about love...

*Shinobu was in the living room, sitting in the couch as she then heard keys on the front door, meaning her husband, Kosaku Kawajiri, has come home from work*

Heh, he's finally home, all I ever here from him is "where's dinner?" "Make me a bathe" and "I'm going to bed" Geez what a boar...

*An so, Kosaku arrive in the living room*

Kosaku: I'm home.

*Kosaku then looks at the table and kitchen, expecting for dinner to be ready*

Kosaku: Where's dinner?

Shinobu: Eh? Oh hey you're finally home. I didn't hear you opening the door. Sorry I didn't make dinner, I was too busy to cook. But that on the counter of the kitchen will do. Your favorite as usual.

*Kosaku walks over to the kitchen to see what was under the tissue, and so it was a bowl of ramen, to make*

I bet he's pissed. Let's see if he's a man to do something about it. Oh who am I kidding. You're just gonna sit there, stuffing your face in silence, like you always do. Hehe...

-AUTHOR POV-

....but that was the opposite of what Shinobu expected him to do....Kosaku somehow took off his working suit as he then turn on the radio, grabs a frying pan, puts it on the stove, and somehow getting some ingredients on the fridge to start cooking as he then started cutting vegetables...Shinobu got her attention the fact she didn't expect him to cook, she doesn't even knew he can cook...Kosaku was still silent as he then started making scramble eggs as well..

Shinobu: H-Hey, what you doing over there?

He was still silent as he continues to cook....Minutes later, he was done cooking as he made not one, but two plates for him and Shinobu...Hmmmm. Well that's weird. Shinobu never mention us that her husband can cook and makes food for her...Kosaku places the food on the table and then pours wine for the two of them as well as Shinobu was really curious and confused the fact her husband, Kosaku, who never does things like this, but somehow this is the first time for Shinobu to witness Kosaku actually doing something...