Chp.20 Yukako Yamagishi Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

A few days pass, and so far, (YN) Josie and Okuyasa are becoming worried about Koichi the fact that Yukako has been spyin on him and making him feel uncomfortable all day at school, they even found out that Yukako almost killed a teenage girl by burning her just because she talked to Koichi and made him laugh a little, the three have already know that She's a stand user due to her hair of how she can control it, but they don't know if she can be seen as an enemy, or attacking Koichi's, so the three decide to help Koichi to get rid of Yukako for good...meanwhile, they decide to all meet up at a park and talk about Koichi to get rid of Yukako...but they also find out that Koichi has been having trouble working in his classes, like he got a 16/100 on his English exam test...

Koichi: Aw man! I can't believe I've been slacking off! Just look how bad my test grade is! Knowing the fact I'm worrying about so much about Yukako, I can't concentrate in my work classes and my studies.

Okuyasa: Sheesh, even I did better than you, I got a 35/100.

Koichi: To be fair, I was happy at first, I'd never had a girl to tell me she loved me before...

Okuyasa: Hehe. I get that. I totally get hurt so much from that it does hurt a lot. It be like that sometimes.

Koichi: Hut I'm the one who came out with this, for not being in front of her. I'm thinking I should tell her straight already. That way she will understand that I don't like her or anything so she can leave me once and for all!

(YN): Woah, you really singing for a death wish Huh Koichi?

Koichi: Eh?? What do you mean?!

Josie: It means it's not a good idea. If you do tell her straight about not liking her and leaving you alone, you will add fuel of flames of Yukako's passion...

(YN): And you'll piss her off even more.

Koichi: What?! Y-You two think so??!

Josie: Of course!

(YN): Listen Koichi, convincing her not to use her stand of her hair for evil will have to wait...

Josie: Yeah, for now we have to figure out how to get her to give up on you peacefully.

Koichi: B-But how?? It's impossible.

Josie: No matter how strongly she feels about you, if she gets the idea in her head, that your nothing but a pathetic, disgusting, shmuck around, then we can get to go living happily ever after right?

Koichi: Hmmm. Yeah, you're right.

(YN): So all you gotta do as act nothing but a total jackass whenever you're in front of her.

Okuyasa: Ooooh!! Now I get what you two are getting at!

Koichi: Geez Luis, what can I do for you to make her think I'm totally unappealing??

(YN): Welp, from what I've been heard, Mama's boys and gross guys are majority turn offs for ladies.

Koichi: Eh?!? There has to be another way! If she thinks I'm a Mama's boy, she'll hate my mom and go after her too!

Okuyasa: Then we'll have to go with option B! You'll be the gross guy who doesn't take back!

Josie: Right, you can't brush your teeth, nor take a bath, not even changing your underwear.

(YN): wearing dirty cloths, stinky ass armpits, sweaty socks, bad breathe, farting, and-

Koichi: Will you guys stop goofing around!?! I'm serious about this!