Chp.42 Shigechi's Irreversible Sadness Death

-PLAY SAD THEME SONG-

And so, Shigechi, with a broken nose, wounded body and bloody face all over and scars as well, he manage to escape from Kira and knowing he's the murderer in Lorioh tone and the responsible death of Reimi Sugimoto...

Shigechi: I-I can't die like this...no matter what...I have to tell this to Josie and the others about Yoshikage Kira...and I need to protect my momma and papa. I promise! I'll protect them from that sick twisted monster! That horrible creep is a terrible core! And o can't let him live on the same town with my mama and papa!

Shigechi then jumps over the window insider the school building to look for Josie and (YN), and the others...and if they can heal me, I can save them...

As Shigechi was looking for them, a basketball was toss towards his gut as he collapses to the floor...three school girls with gum clothes appeared and notice Shigechi...

Girl #1: Sorry about that!

Girl #3: Hey kid, are you okay?!

Girl #2: Geez, I wonder what's wrong the middle schooler??

Girl #1: He seems he needs help. Should we get a teacher??

Girl #3: N-No. he's kinda weird. Come on.

...the three girls garb bed the basketball and left, leaving Shigechi helpless, knowing he's hurt so bad and needs help.....YOU FREAKING THOTS!!!!! FUTURE, COME GET THEM! THEY BELONG TO THE STREETS!!....Ahem, anyways...back to the story, Shigechi got up as he was still wounded up badly as he continues walking down the hallway to look for a Josie and the others. Luckily, as he arrive to a door, he saw through the window, seeing Josie and Okuyasa in there....

Shigechi: J-Josie! Okuyasa!

Shigechi was happy to find them...but then again...as soon he grabs on the doorknob, he gasps in shock to see none other than Kira on the reflection of the window door, as he was behind him outside of the school window...

Kira: So, I recall you saying that people are looking for me. Does that mean there's other people that knows the murder of Reimi Sugimoto? Even there is, they won't be able to track me down. The fact is, no one knows Yoshikage Kira's true colors. It's a secret that you'll have to carry it all the way to your grave.

Shigechi Mind: N-No! I-I must save mama and papa!

Shigechi twists the doorknob, which was a horrible idea to do so....

Kira: Sorry little one, but Killer Queen has already left it's mark on the doorknob.

Suddenly, Shigechi's whole body started to expand again as he seems he's finally going to explode into his death again...he whine and cry knowing he's too late to go and get help, he then takes one final look at the only best friends he ever made...

Shigechi: J-Josie!! O-Okuyasa!!

Suddenly, he then was able to see (YN) walking down the hallway...as (YN) notices what was happening to Shigechi...

(YN): Shigechi??! ...Shigechi!!!

(YN) runs for his life to go and save Shigechi...but it was too late now...

Shigechi: (Y-YNNNNNNNNNN)!!!!!!!!!

And sadly, Shigechi was now blown into pieces, as (YN) then was too late to save him as the explosion caused him to fall backwards...

(YN): Sh-Shigechi! ...N-No!

Suddenly, Josie and Okuyasa burst out from the classroom as they heard that loud explosion and Shigechi's scream as well...