Chp.28 Daughter and Mother Reunion

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so...the boat has arrive at the harbor. The SpeedWagon Workers started parking the ship near the road so everyone can get out to the ship. And so, Okuyasa and Jocelyn alongside with Jolyne, got out to make space, and so, Josephine suddenly comes out as she had her head down as she then witness to finally see her own daughter, Josie...Koichi and (YN) were surprised to see how Josephine looks like...the two also notice Josie wasn't having eye contact at Josephine, Josephine seem a bit guilty still after leaving her alone with her other mother without having Alger real mother to take care of her and to be there as well, so she continues walking, until she suddenly loses her balance and trips as Josie quickly runs up and luckily catches her as Josephine cane, that were broken, fell off from her hands...after catching his mother from falling, Josie blushes a little and says..

Josie: You should be careful. Lose your balance again and you'll go for an unwanted swim.

Josephine: Yeah...sorry about that.

And by the looks of it, Jocelyn seem to be happy that the two are starting to get along, so she walks up to them...

Jocelyn: Glad the two of you are getting along.

Josie: Y-Yeah...

Jocelyn: Oh, Josie. I like you to meet someone.

Jolyne was hiding behind her mother as she was too shy to introduce herself...

Jocelyn: Josie, this little half pine here is my daughter, Jolyne. She's your niece as well. Jolyne, this is Josie, she's your auntie.

Jolyne: A-Auntie??

Josie gets on one knee and smiles at Jolyne saying..

Josie: Hey there. I'm Josie. Nice to meet you Jolyne.

Jolyne was still too shy, until she started walking up to her, and then smiles as she hugs Josie saying...

Jolyne: Auntie!

Josie: Hehe.

Jocelyn: Looks like she's starting to like you.

Koichi and (YN) walked up as well...

Koichi: Hi there little Jolyne. My names Koichi.

Jolyne: Hi *waves*

She said hi to Josie and Koichi and started to get to know them...until she lay her eyes on (YN) for some reason, she suddenly started walking up to him as she kept starting him down as (YN) smiled a little and says...

(YN): Hey there half pine. The names (YN).

Suddenly...she somehow smiled, hugs him and out of no where calls him...

Jolyne: Bubby!

(YN): ....Uhhh.

Jocleyn: Hehe Yare Yare. Come here Jolyne.

Jolyne: Okey.

Jolyne runs up to Jocleyn as she then picks Jolyne up and carries her on her arms...

Josie: Heh. Looks like she's already starting to like us.

Joseph again started to lose balance..

Josie: Careful.

Josephine: S-Sorry, if I haven't had my cane broken, I would hav manage walking myself..strange, I wonder how?

Josie: *blushes a little* Then...I don't have much of a choice. *offers hand* Here, you can hold onto me for now.

Josephine: O-Okay..

As soon Josephine grabs onto Josie's hand, she blushes a little and started to feel slightly embarrassed the fact she's starting to get along with her mother for the first time, but she has to get use to it...so she and Josephine started walking as the SpeedWagon Workers started leading her to a place where he can stay and sleep...

Okuyasa: Hey! I have an idea! I should ask Josie to use Crazy Diamond to fix Jospehine's cane!

Koichi: Okuyasa! Do you even hear yourself Okuyasa?? Sometimes it feels like you don't have a brain.

Okuyasa: It is? But why??

Koichi: Don't you see. Isn't it obvious? Just this once, it's better to leave it broken.

Okuyasa: ....bUt wHy??? Seriously.

(YN): *face plans quietly* Good Grief.

Jocelyn: *Good to see Josie and the old hag getting along for the first time. Now then, if we can retrieve the bow and arrow from that Akira guy, it'll all be over for good, and this town will be safe again* Hey Koichi, Okuyasa.

Koichi/Okuyasa: Eh??

Jocelyn: Do me a favor and take Jolyne with you two with Josie and the old hag. I still got business to finish to get the bow and arrow back.

Koichi: Oh, okay Ms.Jocleyn.

Jolyne: Awwww. But mommy, I wanna be with you. You promise we get to have out play time.

Jocelyn: I'm sorry Jolyne, but mommy has work to do. So you have to be with Grandma again, this time with Auntie Josie too. But once I'm done, I'll go pick you up and we can go get some ice cream together, sounds fun?

Jolyne: Yaay! Okay mommy!

Jocelyn: Good. Now go with Auntie Josie's friends, they'll take you with your her and your grandma.

Jolyne: Okay!

Jolyne then runs up to Koichi and Okuyasa....

Jocelyn: Make sure she's with Josie and the old hag you guys.

Okuyasa: Don't you worry Jocelyn, we'll do our job good!

Koichi: You can count on us Ms.Jocelyn.

Jocelyn: Alright then.

And so, Okuyasa and Koichi took Jolyne to head over with Josephine and Josie, as for (YN)...

Jocelyn: Oi. (YN).

(YN): Hmm?

Jocelyn: I need you with me. Need your help to retrieve the bow and arrow from Akira and bring it to the SpeedWagon Foundation.

(YN): Oh. Okay.

Jocelyn: Good, come on. There's something else I have to deal with you as well.

(YN): O-Okay. *I wonder what it is between me and Ms.Jocelyn?*

-END OF CHAPTER 28-