Chp.29

-AUTHOR POV-

As time passes by, it was already dawn, as (YN) and Jocelyn arrive at the Morioh Hotel with a briefcase on it, mowing that inside of the briefcase is none other than the bow and arrow itself, finding it at Akira's place..turns out once the police arrive at his place, it was nothing but stolen money and expensive jewelry he stole, almost 500 million yen in total...

(YN): So, now that we got the bow and arrow from Akira, what are you gonna do with it?

Jocelyn: It's goin to the SpeedWagon Foundation for analysis. If things go the way I want, we'll unlock the mysteries of stand's.

(YN): That sounds great. After this, everything will be back to normal and safe.

Jocelyn: But I'm still questioning Otoishi about the other stand users he awaken using the bow and arrow. There's not to know how many he have awaken. So you and your friends must stay on your toes.

(YN): Right, but what if he tries to break out?

Jocelyn: I doubt he break out. Besides, Chili Pepper and him are now retired.

(YN): Right...Say, Ms.Jocelyn?

Jocelyn: Hm?

(YN): Do you think Josie and Mr.Joestar are going to be alright together? I'm kinda worried about them.

Jocelyn: I'm sure their fine. It's gonna take time. Don't worry.

(YN): I see. Well that's good to hear...Well, now that I helped you. I think I should head out. Maybe I'll go help Josie get along with her mom. See ya later Ms.Jocelyn.

And so, (YN) walks over to the door as he was about to exit, until..

Jocelyn: Hold it (YN). Like I said back then, I'm not done finishing my business with you.

(YN): Huh??? Oh that. What do you mean by that??

Jocelyn: Walk over here.

(YN): Uh..okay...

(YN) started walking towards Jocelyn..

Jocelyn: Stop.

(YN): O-Okay..

Jocelyn: Okay, you're 6 feet away from me. That's good.

(YN): Ooookay...so, now wha-

Jocelyn: Think fast! *Summons Star Platinum*

Star Platinum: ORAA!!!

(YN): Oh crap! *Summons Cinder*

Cinder: WRRYAAGH!!

Both Cinder and Star Platinum collide their fists together...

Jocelyn: As I thought. Your stand, Cinder is faster than Star Platinum.

(YN): Ms.Jocleyn, I don't get what you're doing-

Jocelyn: Give me a sec. Now, let's test our speed and strength.

(YN): Okay...

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!

Cinder: WRRYAAAAGH!!!

Star Platinum and Cinder both started throwing rapid barrage punches at each other, knowing how incredible their speed are and stamina as well, Jocelyn started to see that (YN)'s stand was as almost as Star Platinums...and it's like..:she can still remember her Husband's stand, Ghost Rider, is also similar than Cinders as well...

Jocelyn: ...Okay, that's enough.

Their stand's stop as they two vanished to their users...