Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star

-AUTHOR POV-

Meanwhile, at the Budogaoka General Hospital, Koichi arrived there in time, as he rushes to the desk and asks the nurse for the man name John Doe...

Koichi: Pardon, but I'm in a huge hurry right now! I'd like to know a rich guy that got into a motorcycle accident at Futatsumori Tunnel and know the room please!

The nurse somehow ignored Koichi for a sec as she was drinking her tea and replies with a sassy attitude..

Nurse: Look kid, do you even read the sign? We're close for today. If you need an eye exam, you can come in tomorrow morning at 9:30am.

Koichi: Oh no! I'm not here for an appointment! Im just here to know a guy who got into a motorcycle at the Futatsumori Tunnel and know his room please. Please tell me!

Nurse: Tch. Didn't I told your dumbass that we're close and not open today?!

Koichi: E-Eh?!

Nurse: Worthless brats like you are such a bother. You seem pretty short for a motorcycle gang member. Do your feet even touch the ground.

Koichi: ...

Nurse: Geez. Just go home kid.

Koichi stood quiet as he calmly walks away...as he then whispers...

Koichi: Act 3...

He then summons Echoes...

Echoes Act 3: Okay Master! Let's kill da hoe! Beeeeeeeetch!!!

Suddenly, the nurse realizes two jars were about to drop on top of a drawer as she quickly catches them from falling...

Nurse: O-Oh thank god. I'm glad they didn't fell, they cost 50,000 yen each.

But some how, the jars started to become heavy as the nurse started struggling somehow....

Nurse: Wh-What?!! Their heavy!? Crap! I can't let them fall! H-Hey you shrimp! Help me! Hold on me!

Koichi: Eh? Oh? By you mean "Hey you shrimp" you meant me?

Nurse: Yes you little shit! Who else!? Help me! It's really heavy!

Koichi: Yeeeeeaaaaaah, I would like to help, but you did told me to go home. Not to mention I'm so short, I don't know if I can even reach.

Nurse: !nnnrgh!

Koichi: Are you going to get in trouble with your boss if those breaks? Then you're going to be like "Oh my god" right?

Nurse: Okay firm! I'll tell you! The person name is Yuya Fungami! He's in room 525! Take the elevator on the fifth floor!

Koichi: Okey.

Suddenly, the windows were broken as (YN) and Josie came in time...

Koichi: Josie! (YN)! W-Woah! Is that motorcycle burning-

(YN): Focus Koichi! Did you find the guy?!

Koichi: Oh yeah! His name is Yuya Fungami! He's on room 525! Room 525!

(YN)/Josie: Thank you Koichi!

Koichi then notices the footprints of Highway Star coming after them still...

Koichi: You guys! It'll be faster if you take the elevator on the 5th floor!

(YN): Got it!

(YN) and Josie both ride inside the elevator, soon us wing both their stands to close the elevator door shut completely. After that, they manage to escape while Koichi deals with Highway Star. Josie and (YN) arrived on the 5th floor, soon to find a lot of rooms in the hall ways....