Chp.43 Sheer Heart Attack Pt.1

-KOICHI POV-

It's been a week since the death of poor Shigechi...but since then, nothing happen yet...but there's. I doubt there's a killer somewhere here in Morioh, not matter if they act innocent, calm, or change into different people...we must stay focus and keep our guard up...as I was making my way home, I suddenly stumbled myself with
Ms. Jocelyn...

Koichi: O-Oh! Ms.Jocelyn!

Jocelyn: Hm? Oh, hey Koichi.

Koichi: So um, did you find anything out since last time? You know, the murderer's button??

Jocelyn: No, not really. I'm still investigating.

Koichi: I-I see.

-AUTHOR POV-

Koichi started following Jocelyn to help out the investigation...

Koichi: Say, where you going?

Jocelyn: Hm? Oh. Nowhere really. Just over there.

Koichi: O-Oh. *Oh man, it's really difficult to have a conversation with her. Rohan-Sensei is scary cause he's overbearing, but Jocelyn's silence is much more terrifying and menacing for some reason, but I understand why. Cause of what the kidder did to her friends, especially her husband.*

Jocelyn: Here.

Koichi: Eh??

Jocelyn: The Centipede Shoe. This store appears to be the one where the killer gets its clothes sew up.

Koichi: O-Oh! I see! I heard about this store, it also does measurements like fixing waist measurements on skirts and hemming pants.

Jocelyn: Right, and maybe the owner of this store will finally give us some answers.

Both Jocelyn and Koichi enter the store, to see an old man, the owner of the show store, Jocelyn talked to the owner and shows him the button...

Show Owner: Hmmmmm. Something wrong with the button?

Jocelyn: No not really. If you haven't seen it before, don't worry about it, just didn't remember what it was originally attached to.

Shoe Owner: I see. But not only have I seen that button before, but I did finish up repairing the suit it came off of. Look, it's right there being hooked. The customer came yesterday as well. Same button like this one.

Jocelyn and Koichi notices the suit that matches with the button...

Koichi: Jocelyn! We found it!

Jocelyn: Well good grief, we actually did, Koichi.

Koichi: Say Mister, if you don't mind, do you know the name of the customer that came dropping off that suit yesterday??

Show Owner: Hmmm. He does come here several times, but hasn't mention me his name yet. Maybe he has his name on a tag. I'll check it.

The show owner gets up as he walks over to the suit as he looks for a tag to see the owner's name on it...but as soon he pulls a tag out from the suit...out of no where, a purple light beam shot out from the suit and hit straight to the shoe owner's hand, leaving it completely busted open and blood everywhere...

Shoe Owner: A-AAAAAAGH!!! My hand!!!

Suddenly, a noise was to be heard as a little blue tank with a shape of a human cat like face on it appeared on the Shoe Owner's shoulder...

???: Hey, look over here.

Koichi: J-Jocelyn Look!

Jocelyn: Don't make eye contact with it, Koichi!